||22.||

•||Ch22: An Eating Guilt||•

||Zayaan POV||

Two months.

Two months had passed and in this whole two months, all I did was destruction.

Destruction from my office to my room.

Destruction from my brain to my heart.

Today, dad called me and told me to come back to Lahore before he came here and locked me to keep me insane or sedated me. Somehow, dad got the hold of everything about what happened here and what I was doing.

I rubbed my face in frustration and looked up at the sky from my car. Today was my last day here and today I would leave everything behind including her, who I didn't want to leave. I climbed out of my car and locked it before walking a little to see her last time.

I stopped when I saw her looking so beautiful like a goddess. Her eyes were down on the road as she was walking but what happened next made my blood boil. Suddenly, out of nowhere, a man came and held her shawl and tried to snatch it.

"A girl like you shouldn't roam alone," He told her with a creepy smile.

I clenched my fists and jaw and walked to them in a fast pace to teach that ugly and disgust man a lesson.

"Leave it," She told him in her beautiful voice which I heard for the first time.

Her voice was like a melodic song to my ears and my heart felt pleasure and ease on hearing her melodic voice. I didn't have much time for feeling more pleased on hearing her for the first time because the ugly scene in front of me was making me shaking in anger.

"Didn't you listen what she said?" I asked the ugly man in anger and coldly.

I saw her, from the corner of my eyes, turning around and looked at me. But she quickly looked away with slightly pink cheeks and looked back at him. When he didn't leave her shawl, I stepped beside her and glared at him intimidatingly. He stepped back in fear and slowly loose his hold. She quickly pulled her shawl from his loose grip and draped it around her properly.

"Ah! I understand you also want to take a little fun of this beauty," He made a mistake of opening his ugly mouth which made me to grab him by his neck.

I held his neck tightly and squeezed it. His face turned pale yellow and he trashed under my hold.

"Leave him or you will kill him!" She shouted at me and I felt fear in her voice.