||7.||

•||Ch7: Mood swings & Welcoming Grief||•

||Mishal POV||

I walked down the stairs to the living hall and saw Zayaan was sitting on the couch with his laptop on his lap and he was typing on it.

When he heard me coming down, he looked at me but I didn't look in his way. I felt his hot and burn gaze on my every move as I walked to the kitchen.

I was confused cause he always left earlier before I woke up but today he was at home. I entered in the kitchen and looked for Kamal but he wasn't anywhere near the kitchen.

I pulled my lips in a pout because I wanted to talk with someone and Kamal was the only person other than Rauza who I talked with.

I opened the freezer and pulled out meat of it. I went to counter and started making lunch. I was standing near the stove when a wave of dizziness hit me. I quickly balanced myself before I fell.

I wiped the sweat that formed on my forehead and went back to continue cooking. I was busy in cooking when, suddenly, out of nowhere I was pulled into a hard surface and my back hit with it.

I gasped loudly when my dupatta was pulled from my neck and it got thrown on the floor. I looked at the floor with wide eyes and opened mouth.

My dupatta was on fire. Water was thrown on the fire and the cloth turned black and into ashes.

I was still in the state of shock when i was shaken. I blinked severely times then looked up at my saviour who was glaring down at me in anger.

"Do you really want to get die?" He yelled at me.

"What if something happened to you? And what if I wasn't here to save you? Next time never try to take a single step in the kitchen! You are not allowed to come here. Ever again!" He said to me, coldly and strictly.

His chest heaved up and down and he was breathing heavily. For a second, I felt warm to know he cared for me but when I looked in his eyes,  they were glaring at me with coldness.

I stepped back from the closeness and looked away from him.

"I am sorry!" I whispered feeling guilty, maybe for worrying him or for the incident.

"What are you sorry for? There is no mistake of yours!" He said and pulled me out of the kitchen.

"Go. Take a shower and get ready!" He said pushing me towards the staircase.

I nodded my head and went to his room. I took a shower and changed my clothes. I didn't know why but I did a little makeup and smiled a little looking in the mirror.