||17.||

•||Ch17: Collision With Ashamed||•

||Miahal POV||

Ever since I had returned from the hospital, I was being ignored by Zayaan since then. It had been three weeks and he had been staying at his warehouse for the past three weeks. I had tried to reach him but he never answered my calls.

"Mishal, stop stressing, dear," Amma bi said and patted my cheek.

I was in amma bi's room for distracting myself from Zayaan but how much I tried to stop thinking about him, I couldn't.

"I am not stressing, amma bi," I whispered and tried to smile but failed.

She sighed and shook her head in disappointment and stood up. She went to her closet and disappeared in it while I pulled my lips in a pout. She came back with a box in her hands and mischievous in her eyes and a smile dancing on her lips.

"Should I feel scared?" I asked her, slowly and tried to hide my playful smile.

She looked at me and giggled before opening the box and put it beside me, on her bed. She pulled out a beautiful dress from it and handed it to me with a grin.

"Maybe you should or maybe not," She said and laughed before pushing the box aside and sat beside me.

I stared at the dress then turned to look at her and wished she didn't repeat what she had done before by sending me to Zayaan and arranged the dinner date.

"What is this for?" I asked her in confusion.

"I am taking you with me on my friend's granddaughter's wedding. A change of air is what you need right now," She said with a smile.

"And I have bought this dress for but seems like I forgot about it until now. Seriously, I am getting old now," She added and mumbled last line and shook her head in disappointment.

"Now quickly get ready. We have to leave after an hour," She said, quickly.

I looked at the dress then back at amma bi who was smiling to herself. I knew she was up-to something and the wheel in her mind was working on something. Suddenly, I remembered about Zayaan and how much he disliked when I went somewhere alone or without him.

"Does Zayaan know?" I asked her, politely.

"Yes, he knows and has no problem," She said, quickly.

I looked at her for good five minutes then nodded my head slowly. It was hard to believe Zayaan had no problem. Amma bi quickly sent me to my room to get ready. I put the dress on the bed and walked inside the closet.