||16.||

||Ch16: His Sudden Ignorance With Amma bi's Anger||•

•||Ch16: His Sudden Ignorance With Amma bi's Anger||•

||Mishal POV||

"How far are you?" Aabro asked me with made me tensed and uncomfortable.

"4.5 weeks," I whispered, uneasily.

"But you don't look. I mean are you sure you are 4.5 not nearly 19 or 20 weeks?" She asked with something in her voice and her question made my breath hitched.

I felt my whole body and every cell in my body tensed when Aabro opened her mouth again. She was looking at me in confusion and concern etched on her face. If it wasn't amma bi then Aabro had almost revealed my past.

"Aabro dear, you know nothing about it. Some ladies bump start showing early and that means the baby is growing healthy," Amma bi told Aabro with a polite smile and looked at me with a soft smile.

"Why are you both still standing here? Go, Zayaan, and take her for check up," Amma bi told Zayaan who pulled me with him.

I followed Zayaan silently and turned around to look at Aabro who was glaring down at the floor with an annoying look. I turned back and thought about her.

Is she like this from the start or is she up to something?

I thought as we walked out of the house. Zayaan took me to his car and opened the door for me. I climbed inside the car and buckled my seatbelt. Zayaan also climbed inside the car and handed me my shawl before starting the ignition. The whole journey my thoughts were roaming around Aabro and her behavior around me. Be honest, she was slowly scaring me but I couldn't judge anyone before knowing them completely.

"Don't think much," I heard his voice from beside me which made me look at him.

He glanced at me with a smile before taking my hand in his and laced our fingers. I smiled back at him and with one look at him, all my thoughts flew away from the window.

If it's not love then what is it?

When we reached hospital, he helped me to climb out and draped my shawl around me. I watched him carefully as he draped my shawl, his eyes observed the area carefully before he took me inside the hospital. I observed his back and felt him in alert with his guards up. In public, I had never seen him with his guards down and with any emotion.

I looked away from him and looked around the hospital. There wasn't any crowd in the hospital like always; just few people, few doctors and nurses walking in or out of the rooms, armed guards stationed at every corner and every door of the ward.