||5.||

•||Ch5: His cold behavior||•

||Mishal POV||

I woke up with a thick layer of sweat covered my face and uneven breath. The whole room was drown in darkness and the light of moon was entering in the room.

I sat on the bed and wiped my unknown tears. I tensed up when I heard shuffling around the room. I quickly towards my right side with fear and ran my hand on the side-table.

I turned the switch of the lamp on and released the breath which I was holding without knowing. He was looking at me with hard eyes.

“What are you doing?” He asked without an emotion.

“I.. Your mother moved my.. stuff h-ere. She was here when.. I was.. going to.. rest,” I answered him and shuttered in fear.

He looked at me with the same hard eyes then moved towards his closet and disappeared in it. I moved from the bed and stood up. I slowly made my way to the door.

“Where are you going?” I heard his voice from behind me.

I tensed up and turned around slowly. I looked at him and slowly from him to his clothes which were covered in blood. It wasn't for the first time I was seeing blood on him.

I saw him drenched in the blood of someone before. But again seeing him in blood was giving me goosebumps and shivers. I didn't notice when he reached to me and stood in front of me.

“I asked you. Where are you going?” He asked again, lowly.

But this time his voice was hard and cold. I looked back at him and gasped when I saw the anger in his eyes. It was terrified and scaring me.

“Ki-tc.. Kitchen,” I shuttered again and hated myself for scaring.

I didn't wait for him to say anything or ask anything. I turned around quickly and walked out of his room without wasting a second.

I went in the back garden and sat on the swing. I rubbed my arms and stared at the tree. I got up from the swing and went inside the house when I was shivering from the cold air of night.

I went in the kitchen and felt hunger again. I opened the fridge and pulled the ingredients out. I made bread chicken roll and went in the living hall with the plate in my hand.

I turned the small light on and sat on the couch. I slowly tried to eat it peacefully but thought about the nightmare that I saw didn't let me it ate in peace. I closed my eyes and exhaled slowly.

I finished it quickly and put the plate on the side. I looked at the stairs and bit my lip. I wasn't sure about going back up in his room. I was feeling tired and wanted to sleep but thinking about him made me stay back.