||11.||

***I don't know a single word of Pashto, just for you guys to know, I goggled it. If there is any problem then sorry in advance.🙇***

•||Ch11: Amma bi's plan & Overwhelm||•

||Mishal POV||

Zayaan walked to the door and tried to open it but it wasn't opening. He ran his hand in his hairs then went to one of the drawers and opened it.

"She took the spare key away with her!" He mumbled with a sigh.

I looked at him then at the locked door. We both were struck in our room by amma bi. I looked down at my juice stain shirt and remembered I had to clean it quickly. I went to the closet but it wasn't opening. I felt Zayaan coming near me and he tried to open it but all in vain.

"Amma bi!" He said in frustration.

Suddenly, a ringtone was echoing in the room breaking the silence. It was coming from his phone. He stepped back and pulled his phone out his pocket. I turned to look at him when he sighed in frustration after looking at the screen. He swiped on the screen so hard that I feared for the screen of his phone.

.........

"Amma bi! Wha--,"

.........

"Hello! Amm--,"

.........

He pinched the bridge of his nose and went to the door of washroom. He opened it and stepped inside. Moments later, I heard him cursing. I also went inside the washroom and looked in front of Zayaan. I gasped in shocked and my face turned into beetroot red colour. There was a note attached on the mirror which had written in bold letters,

Mishal, you didn't listen me last night. So, I thought why not I help you. Now be like a good—Er.. wild girl and wear it. I know this room is soundproof and I will not be able to hear your screaming. So, I want you to scream loud enough that your screams pass through these soundproof walls to my room. And, I know once you were it my chimpanzee will jump on you like real chimpanzee cling to the trees. I wish you both a happy wild night!

From the mirror I looked down on the counter where was a red colour night dress. I heard Zayaan walked out of washroom quickly leaving me alone. For what felt like years, I stared at it. I looked down at my shirt then at the night dress.

I rubbed my face with my both hands then sighed in defeat and turned to locked the door. I locked it and took off my shirt and washed it to get rid of stain, also washed my dupatta because it also had stain on it. After washing them, I hanged them there then turned back to the night dress.

I debated myself to wear it not but I had no choice except to wear it. I picked it from the counter and gulped when I saw which type of night dress it was. I doubt it would cover my body. With shaking hand, I wore it and looked at mirror with wide eyes.