Unexpected Visitor

"Oh my god!" Violet yelled before running to hug the girl standing at the door.

"Violet!" The girl giggled hugging her back.

"Antoinette! It's been so long!" Violet pulled back from the hug. "Klaus come look it's Annie!"

Klaus came sprinting in the room right into the girl's arms. Isadora couldn't help feel a pang of jealousy.

"Annie? What are you doing here? Don't get me wrong it's great to see you but why?" Klaus asked pulling away from the hug.

"It's my mom. She went to the dinner party at the Quagmires house and got attacked by my Uncle Olaf. He burned the house down! But they thought it was her!" Antoinette explained.

"Wait Count Olaf was there?" Isadora asked popping into the room.

"He's the one who burned down our house?" Quigley asked also walking into the room. Duncan wandered in after.

"You guys must be the Quagmires! I'm so sorry about your house." Annie apologized.

"Why are you apologizing? You didn't do anything." Quigley stated.

"Oh uh I guess I do that a lot, sorry." Annie apologized.

"You did it again!" Quigley yelled.

"I'm sorry I can't help it!" Annie yelled back.

"You-"

"Let's stop this here." Klaus instructed.

"Annie come sit with us." Violet invited.

Annie glared at Quigley and he glared back.

"They love each other already." Violet joked to Isadora.

"I wish he wouldn't attack her like that." Isadora sighed.

"Well it's not just him. Annie doesn't help much either." Violet laughed.

***************

Later that day everyone was sitting around in the living room talking about their families and VFD.

"Annie how is Count Olaf your uncle?" Quigley asked.

"Well he's my moms brother duh." Annie rolled her eyes.

"Oh so now we're being snarky are we?" Quigley questioned. "I can do snarky."

"He can." Isadora sighed.

"I bet I can do it better." Annie crossed her arms.

"Oh yeah? Prove it!" Quigley challenged.

"First of all you're not my dad. Don't tell me what to do!" Annie growled.

"I could be your-"

"Don't finish that sentence." Violet warned.

"Ugh I'm tired where can I sleep?" Annie asked.

"Well you could sleep on the couch-"

"Or you could sleep with me." Quigley butted in.

"Ummmmm....." Annie trailed off.

"OH! I didn't mean like that! OH MY GOD! I meant like share a bed with me." Quigley was visibly sweating at his slip up.

"It's ok. But I think I'll sleep on the couch." Annie laughed.

_____________________

A/N:

Yo peeps sry for not updating for a while. I was on vacation the past week so I didn't have time to update.

Also despite what some may think I like when people comment "pls update" or "update" cuz it makes me feel like my story is important and people actually enjoy it, so feel free to do that.

As always vote and comment (ik I'm such a bore)

Byyyyyyyeeeeee