Violet's Ex

"Your ex what?" Isadora asked.

"Boyfriend." Violet replied.

"Vi which one?" Klaus asked now confused and scared.

"The only one." Violet sighed.

"I was hoping you had broken up with someone since then." Klaus grumbled.

"Who is this guy anyway? And why did he burn down the house?" Quigley asked.

"I'd rather not say his name but I can tell you he was very mad when I broke up with him. So mad in fact he went to date my cousin." Violet sighed.

"Do you mean Emmy?" Isadora asked.

"Yup. They eventually broke up but are still very close friends." Violet explained.

"Do you think they're working together Vi? I mean you did make her mad because you kissed Duncan." Klaus commented.

"It's possible. No matter how close I was to them they both still hate me." Violet mumbled.

"For now we'll just assume they are working together. First we need to find Duncan. If the cities searching for him and Vi's ex is still on the loose he could be in a lot of danger." Isadora told everyone.

"Let's take the trolley back to Briny Beach. Evil villains usually like to show up there." Quigley suggested.

The orphans took the trolley all the way back to the neighborhood of fires. When they arrived at Briny Beach grey clouds covered the sky and a light rain was falling. They all sat on some big rocks and talked.

"What should we do? We have no where to go. Maybe we should've thought this through." Isadora sighed.

"Thinking it through takes to long. We need to find Duncan." Quigley comments.

"Well you did find me." They all look up and see Duncan walking towards them. Violet runs up to him, tears flowing like a river, and hugs him.

"I'm sorry." He whispers in her ear.

"It's ok. I know you were just trying to protect me." Violet releases from the hug and the two walk back over to the group. They sit and talk for a moment before hearing a loud laughing noise. Isadora looks up first and screams. Then Quigley and Duncan look up gasping. Finally Klaus looks up his face turning from concerned to grim in a matter of seconds. And Violet, poor little Violet who's been through so much looks up to see her ex boyfriend standing in front of them holding hands with Emmy. Michael the crazy hypnotist guy is behind them along with Esme and Count Olaf. Chills run up and down the children's spines. Some of them like Isadora even shake in fear.

"Remember me Violet?"

A/N:

Sorry I took so long to update I've been busy with another story made for some of my friends but I'll try to update more often love you all ❤️

Yorkie out ✌🏻