Isadora's Couplets

The orphans were all sitting on the couch with Violets "boyfriend".

"So I was thinking about writing a new couplet..." Isadora was cut off by Violet.

"What the hell?" Violet asked shaking off Michaels arm which was around her shoulder.

"What's wrong Vi?" Michael asked not realizing the problem yet.

"Who the hell are you?" Violet asked jumping off the couch.

"Violet I'm your boyfriend." Michael growled.

"No. Duncan's my boyfriend." Violet backed up toward Duncan.

"Violet what's going on?" Duncan asked.

"Couplet." Michael whispered.

"What did you say Michael?" Klaus asked.

"Nothing."

"You said something now tell me what you said!" Klaus yelled.

"Klaus leave my boyfriend alone." Violet ran up and hugged Michael.

"Okay anyway back to my couplet..." Isadora began but was once again interrupted by Violet.

"Okay who the actual hell am I hugging?" Violet let go of Michael.

"Couplet." He said a little louder this time.

"Michael! Hug me!" Violet hugged Michael.

"Guys the word is couplet! She is being hypnotized! I read up on it." Isadora shouted. Violet turned toward them.

"Couplet." Michael growled.

"Couplet!" Duncan yelled.

"Couplet." Michael said again.

"Couplet." This time Klaus said it. Violet was running back and forth between the two groups.

"Couplet." Michael snapped grabbing Violet.

"Couplet." Isadora said Violet shook Michael off.

"Couplet!" Michael yelled.

"Couplet!" Quigley shouted.

"Couplet." Michael said.

"Couplet." Isadora growled.

"EVERYONE STOP!!" Violet screamed. "I don't know what's going on but I'm going to solve it for you." With that Violet ran out of the house into the pouring rain.

Everyone rushed outside as well. Violet was looking at Count Olaf's house. She fell down on her knees and sobbed. Duncan ran out and kneeled down next to her. He wrapped his arms around her.

"It's ok I'm here now." Duncan whispered in her ear.

"COUPLET!!!" Michael shouted from the deck.

"Not again." Violet cried.

"Couplet. Don't listen to Michael fight it." Duncan whispered.  Violet nodded and walked up to Michael. He smiled thinking he had won. Duncan turned and watched Violet. She walked up to Michael and punched him in the face. He fell to the floor unconscious.

She turned to Duncan with a smile on her face. He stood up with his arms wide open. She ran to him and hugged him. Duncan spun Violet around before collapsing on the grass. The rain pounded on them as they laughed. Duncan kissed Violet. The others went inside dragging Michael with them.

"You did it." Duncan laughed.

"We still have a lot more to do before we are safe." Violet sighed.

"Can we just pretend we are normal and safe for one day?" Duncan asked.

"Anything for you." Violet giggled.

"I love you." Duncan laughed. He looked down at Violets shocked face. "Oh I didn't mean to scare you or anything..." Duncan stuttered.

"I love you too." Violet smashed her lips into Duncan's. They sat and kissed. Violet started to shiver.

"We should go inside you look cold." Duncan stood up grabbing Violets hand. They walked inside sopping wet but beaming.

"Did you two win the lottery?" Quigley laughed.

"We won something better than a lottery." Duncan grinned.