A Trip to the Bank

Klaus looked at the girl on top of him. She had brown hair and was absolutely stunning even covered in ashes.

"Ow." The girl murmured as she opened her eyes. "Oh my god I am so sorry!" She said quickly hopping off of Klaus.

"Oh it's all right." Klaus grimaced trying to get up.

"At least you cushioned-" Violet began looking at the girl.

"Isadora." Isadora said.

"At least you cushioned Isadora'a fall Klaus." Violet smiled helping her brother up.

"Hello Isadora! My name is Violet this is my sister Sunny and my brother Klaus but you've already met him." Violet smirked. Isadora blushed slightly understanding what Violet meant.

"You must be the Quagmire triplets." Klaus said.

"And you must be the Baudelaire's!" Isadora smiled.

"We're so sorry to bother you but our parents told us to come here." Violet apologized.

"Our parents told us to meet you as well." Quigley said confused.

"What do we do? It's not like a clue is just gonna fall into our hands." Violet grumbled. Immediately after she had said that a slip of paper fell into her hands. She read it out loud. "If you get this that means we have perished in a terrible fire and left you as orphans go to the bank and Mr. Poe will find you a guardian." Violet finished. Everyone looked at each other.

"I guess we should go to bank?" Klaus questioned. Everybody nodded in agreement.

~time skip (they are at the bank)~

"Baudelaire's! Quagmire's! I'm so glad you made it here! I have the guardian all lined up for you so all you need to do is get in my car." Mr. Poe said as they entered his office.

"May I ask where we are going?" Violet asked.

"You are going to live with a man named Count Olaf!" Mr. Poe said proudly. They all looked at each other hope on their faces, pain and agony in their future.

—————————

A/N

Sorry this one is so short guys!!!!! I wanted to get it out right after the first one soooooo the next one will be longer!!!