Truth or Dare Again

"Everything." Violet replied wiping her tears away.

"Is Duncan treating you wrong?" Isadora asked concerned.

"No." Violet sniffles.

"You know what'll cheer you up?" Isadora asks delightfully.

"What?" Violet questioned genuinely curious.

"A little game of truth or dare." Isadora smiles evilly at Violet.

"Your on." Violet jumps off the bed and races Isadora downstairs. She runs straight into Duncan who in return hugs her.

"Watch where you're going there bullet." He kissed her lightly on the head.

"Sorry we're just going to play truth or dare so I'm super excited!" Violet ran past him in the living room. Isadora followed close behind.

Violet sat down on one of the sofas and Isadora sat down on another. Soon after the boys found there way to the living room.

"I will never understand why you girls are so excited to play this game." Duncan shook his head and plopped down next to Violet. Klaus sat down next to Isadora putting his arm around her in return she snuggled up to him. Quigley sat down and helped Sunny up to sit in his lap.

"I'll go first as is tradition." Quigley laughed and so did the rest of them. "Violet truth or dare?"

"Dare." Violet said proudly.

"I dare you to take off your shirt and wear just your bra for the rest of the game." Quigley smirked and Violet flushed red. Klaus looked as if he was about to explode with anger but Isadora calmed him down. And Duncan looked eager to see it.

Violet slipped off her shirt and covered herself up with a blanket.

"Hey no blanket." Quigley snapped. "Or arms." Quigley said reading her mind.

"Fine." Violet grumbled as she threw off the blanket. Duncan looked Violet up and down not able to peel his eyes off her. Violet followed his gaze and blushed immensely realizing what he was looking at.

"U-Uh Klaus truth or dare?" Violet stuttered.

"Truth." Klaus threw his hands up. "Im not taking off my shirt." He laughed as Violet threw a pillow at him.

"Do you want to see Isadora in just her bra?" Violet asked slyly.

"Uh yeah.....I guess." Klaus mumbled.

Isadora blushed heavily.

"Quigley truth or dare?" Klaus asked.

"Dare." Quigley said bravely.

"I dare you to braid Sunny's hair." Klaus said trying to incorporate the little one into the game.

"Omg that's horrible!" Quigley said sarcastically. He struggled to braid her hair and ended up just knotting it slightly.

"I give up! Duncan truth or dare?" Quigley asked.

"Truth." Duncan replied.

"Have you and Violet ya know 'done it'?" Quigley asked smirking.

"Uh no." Duncan replied blushing. Violets face was an equally red color. "Vi truth or dare?" Duncan asked.

"Truth." Duncan looked at her surprised she hadn't chosen a dare like she usually did.

"What? I learned my lesson from last time!" Violet laughed.

"Uh ok. Did I do something to hurt your feelings?" Duncan questioned.

"No." Violet replied.

"See Isadora?! I didn't hurt Violet ok?!" Duncan yelled at Isadora. Isadora just shrugged in response.

"Anyway Isadora Truth or dare?" Violet asked.

"Dare." Isadora grinned.

"I dare you to make Klaus's wish come true." Violet smiled. Isadora looked confused.

"What wish?" Isadora questioned.

"Take your shirt off Izzy." Violet beamed as Isadora's smile slowly faded.

She carefully took off her shirt and sighed in defeat.

"Isadora don't you have a date to go on?" Quigley asked.

"Omg." Isadora And Klaus both looked at each other before rushing upstairs.

The two left for there date and Quigley went shopping so Violet and Duncan decided to pay a visit to the bank.

"Ah Violet and Duncan!" Mr. Poe greeted the two as he motioned for them to sit down. "How have you two been?"

"Good but we don't have time for small talk." Violet began.

"We're here because we need our fortunes." Duncan finished.

"I've already told you I can't do that." Mr. Poe sighed.

"There has to be some way." Violet said.

"Well there might be a way but it depends how old you are." Mr. Poe started.

"I'm 16 and Duncan is 15." Violet told him.

"The other way is if you had children."

"What?!" Violet said in shock.

"If you had a family of your own we would give you your fortunes early to support for the upcoming family." Mr. Poe explained.

Violet and Duncan looked at each other turning bright red.

"You might want to consider it. I mean it's not hard all you have to do is.." Violet cut Mr. Poe off.

"We know how it works." Violet quickly informed him.

"I think we'll be going now." Duncan grabbed Violets hand and they walked out of the bank in complete embarrassment.