Prufrock Prep

Violet, Duncan, Quigley, Isadora, Sunny, and Klaus were all driving to a new school where they thought they would get a dorm, good education, and protection from Olaf. Boy were they wrong.

They arrived at the school to see it looking drowsy, and graveyard like. The architecture was horrible making the dorms look like gravestones in a field of browning grass. Absolutely horrid and repelling. Even the aura gave off a bad vibe. This place sent chills up and down the children's spines as they walked into the administration office to get their room keys and classes.

The inside of the school was just as dreary and awful as the outside, although there were some decorations to give it some life.

"Hi we're the Baudelaire's and Quagmire's." Violet told the lady at the desk.

The women looked up and they immediately recognized her, or at least some of them did.

"Miss Caliban?" Klaus asked seeing the dark headed women he had been introduced to before at many of his parent's business parties.

"Ahhh the Baudelaire's. Long time no see. I also remember your friends. Glad to see you Quagmires." Olivia Caliban shook all of their hands. "And also please call me Olivia." She informed them.

"Well Miss- I mean Olivia, we need our keys to our shared dorms." Isadora said.

"Right of course. Your room numbers are 14c and 15c. They are right next to each other but since they are shared dorms there is a living room connecting the two bedrooms." Olivia handed them gold and silver keys. "You May choose who sleeps where."

They quickly made their way to the dorm building that held a,b, and c dorms. They were on the 13th floor. Once they had gotten up there they decided girls in one room guys in the other, since none of the couples had shared beds for longer than a couple nights.

They decided to watch movies and play games for the rest of the day since it was Friday evening and they had no schools tomorrow or the day after.

"What movie do you guys wanna watch?" Quigley asked flipping though Netflix.

"How about Hairspray?" Isadora got up and started doing a dance and singing one of the songs from the movie musical. "I was kidding by the way."

"How about Black Panther?" Duncan suggested.

"Sounds good." Everyone nodded in agreement knowing they probably wouldn't be focusing on the movie....

Once it was over they decided to play a game.

"How about Truth or dare?" Quigley suggested.

"How about you fuck off?" Isadora snapped back making everyone die laughing.

"I thought you liked that game?" Quigley mumbled.

"I liked it when you weren't hitting on Violet and ruining my ships." Isadora told him. He turned bright red and everyone laughed.

"How about monopoly or something?" Violet suggested.

"Sounds fun." Klaus commented.

They ended up playing monopoly which Violet got very into. She beat everyone making them go bankrupt.

"Maybe you should be a banker instead of Mr. Poe." Duncan laughed.

"Eh I'm more into creating than managing." Violet replied.

"As are most of us, except my little bookworm over here." Isadora poked Klaus playfully.

"Hey! I'm creative!" Klaus argued.

"By creative do you mean reading and reciting?" Violet laughed. Klaus slumped back into his seat in defeat.

"I say we go to bed I'm awfully tired." Isadora suggested. Everyone agreed and they headed off to their room.