Kladoraaaaaaa

A/N: last chapter I asked some questions and I found that some people (@chabo_the_wolf_baby and @mypikapik) wanted more Kladora sooooo here!!!!!!!!!
——————————

Violet and Duncan walked silently side by side at the front of the group. Sunny was holding on the Violet for dear life as she had gotten bigger in the last year. Quigley was close behind thinking to himself. Klaus and Isadora were farther back than everyone else. They were walking at a slow pace so they could have some alone time to catch up.

"So Izzy..." Klaus started talking but he didn't quite no what to say so he just let the 'y' in Izzy hum out until it drew to a close. Isadora wasn't really focused on what Klaus was mumbling, she was busying herself by studying his features. He looked different from when she last saw him. He was older.....more mature.....hotter.

"Isadora?" Klaus waved his hand in front of her face trying to get her attention. She had been zoning out for a while now. He had been maneuvering her around obstacles such as a lamppost and mailboxes.

"Oh! uh sorry Klaus." Isadora mumbled snapping out of her trance.

"What were you thinking about?" He asked.

Should I be honest? 'Oh ya know just you like the creepy stalker I am' she thought to herself. Orrrrr I could say 'poetry' ya know? That sounds less creepy. I just wish I knew if we were still a thing or not.... like what if he likes some other girl now? Isadora was once again shaken from her thoughts by Klaus literally shaking her.

"Seriously what is consuming your brain right now?" He laughed.

"Poetry." Well guess that's what I'm going with.

"Anything in particular?" Klaus asked now intrigued by what the interesting poetry was.

"Sonnets?" Isadora questioned herself as the lie came out of her mouth. Klaus didn't seem to notice though.

"What poem?"

"Actually it's one I made myself." Isadora lied again.

"Well Let's here it then!" Klaus said excitedly. He loved Isadora's poems.

"Uh ok." Isadora took a deep breath thinking one out in her head. I could use this to tell him how I feel.

"Here goes nothing

I remember our past the love we shared

The times we just laughed and the times we cared

Then it felt like we got thrown back in time

Losing connection with you hurt like hell

But my brothers helped me to not dwell

Sometimes I think our relationship was lost

I wanted you back no matter the cost

Do you like other girls like you liked me?

If so that would be a sad thing to see

I miss when you would hold me late at night

Telling me that you were willing to fight

Am I still you significant other?

Or should I think of you now like a brother?

Do you still love me? Or should I leave you?" Isadora finished a little out of breath but amazed at what she was able to come up with.

She looked to Klaus to find him deep in thought trying to figure out the poem. "Isadora Quagmire. Why on Earth would you think I would ever stop loving you?" Klaus asked seriously. He took her face in his hands and leaned down and brought his lips down to meet hers. The kiss was sweet and passionate. It was much needed.

"It was a beautiful poem by the way."

"Thanks Klaus."

———————————

A/N: okay folks you better vote and comment on this chapter cuz I actually had to research poetry and make a long fricken poem just for a short part of the story. man I'm tired 😓