Testimony

"Kids we're here,"

The divider rolled down and Mr. Quagmire stuck his hand through handing them a slip of white paper.

"What's this?" Violet asked grabbing it from him.

"A plane ticket to send Annie to North Dakota where she will stay with her grandmother,"

"What?" Annie asked surprised.

"She has to leave?" Quigley asked equally as confused.

"It's not our decision it's her family's," Mrs. Baudelaire shrugged.

"We will take you to the airport after the court hearing," Mrs. Quagmire added.

"Court hearing?" Violet asked a little confused.

"Olaf must be put on trial for his crimes, that's why we're here," Mr. Quagmire nodded out the window towards a courthouse. They were parked next to several other cars and people they recognized climbed out of them. All of their parents work friends as well as enemies were entering the courthouse.

"You will have to testify against him," Mr. Baudelaire told the children as they began to exit the car.

"You must be very descriptive if we are to have him arrested," Mrs. Baudelaire added.

"You will most likely have to spell it out that he's evil for the judge because everyone in this town is rather stupid," Mrs. Quagmire sighed.

"Don't we know it," Isadora laughed a little.

"We know it too well," Duncan said gloomily.

Mrs. Quagmire opened the trunk of the car and lifted Olaf out of it. She handcuffed his wrists together and then slapped him in the face.

He jolted awake from the sudden stinging pain in his right cheek.

"Wha? Where am I?" He said dazed.

"You're at your judgement day Olaf," Mr. Baudelaire crossed his arms and looked coldly at the evil man.

"Judgement day? What is this my final hour?" Olaf scoffed.

"Quite possibly," Mrs. Baudelaire replied as she examined her nails.

Olaf visibly paled at the thought. "I- how did I get here?!" He asked now realizing he most definitely came here unwillingly. He looked around until his eyes landed on Violet and then the rest of her crew.

"You!" Olaf exclaimed yanking himself away from Mrs. Quagmire and towards Violet.

"You little brats brought me here! You kidnapped me!" Olaf screeched spitting a little bit.

Violet wiped the spit off of her disgustedly. "We thought we might repay the favor," she smirked, referring back to the several times he had kidnapped them.

"Where's Esme?! She wouldn't have let you take me!" He growled.

"I have no clue where your annoying bimbo of a girlfriend is but I do know wherever she is she did nothing to stop us from taking you," Violet crossed her arms over her chest smiling proudly at her comeback.

"You little-" Olaf was cut off by an officer walking up to them.

"I'm assuming this is the Count we are putting on trial today?" The officer asked looking inquisitively at Olaf.

"Yes he is," Violet replied.

"I'll be escorting this low life to the court room if you don't mind,"

"Oh we don't mind at all," Violet waved at Olaf as he was dragged away by the man in blue.

"That must've felt so good," Quigley laughed.