Damn it Violet

Just the night before the children had fallen asleep on the couch watching a movie. That same night while everyone was sleeping a strange boy snuck into the house taping Violets mouth shut and dragging her out of the house. He drove away in the night not a soul realizing that anything was wrong.

The next morning the orphans woke up happy and safe, all except one that is. Violet woke up in a state of panic. She was back in the submarine where she had practically died.

"Good morning beautiful." A strange boy said as Violet opened her eyes. She was laying on a bed and he was sitting in a chair next to the bed.

"Who are you?" Violet asked.

"I'm your boyfriend." The boy replied.

"No your not."

"Yes I am."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Couplet." The boy said randomly. Immediately Violet started feeling woozy. She started remembering things that never happened. She started remembering dates with this strange boy and kissing him. She remembered going to school with him and him asking her out. None of these things ever happened. Suddenly she was in total belief that this was her boyfriend. That she had known him her whole life.

"Now who am I?" The boy asked.

"My boyfriend whom I love very much." Violet kissed him passionately.

Why had he asked that? He knows I love him. Violet thought.

"Do you want to go visit your brother?" The boy asked.

"Of course Michael." Violet took his hand as he led her off the submarine.

Back at Justice Strauss's house the orphans were talking when they noticed someone was missing.

"What do you think Violet?" Klaus asked. Looking around.

"Wait where's Violet?" Quigley asked also noticing Violet being missing.

"She fell asleep on me last night." Duncan told everyone.

"Maybe she went up to her room?" Isadora suggested. They all went upstairs looking in every room.

"She's missing. Again!" Quigley shouted.

"Who's missing?" Justice Strauss asked coming down the stairs.

"Violet. She's gone." Duncan told her.

"Dear god! She must've been kidnapped!" Justice Strauss ran out of the room.

"God damn it Violet." Klaus mumbled under his breath.

All of the sudden they heard a knock on the door. They all rushed downstairs. Klaus opened the door slowly.

"Violet!" Klaus said hugging his sister. "Thank god your ok. What happened?" Klaus asked.

"Nothing much." Violet told him. Just now had everyone realized there was a guy standing behind Violet.

"Who's that." Duncan asked.

"Oh he's my boyfriend. I know it's been a while since you've seen him Klaus but I went to visit him." Violet smiled as the boy grabbed her hand.

"Your boyfriend?" Isadora asked in shock.

"Yes. Michael this is Isadora and her triplet brothers Duncan and Quigley." Violet pointed each one out.

"Nice to meet you." He let go of Violets hand and shook everyone's hand.

"Michael I want to show you this spyglass I found." Violet said leading the boy up to her room.

After they left everyone stood there in shock.

"Klaus!" Isadora yelled.

"What! What did I do?!" Klaus shouted back.

"You didn't tell us that Violet had a boyfriend." Isadora snapped.

"She doesn't!" Klaus growled.

"So who was that?" Duncan asked looking as if he was about to cry.

"Oh Duncan. I'm so sorry." Isadora hugged her brother.

"I've never met him before. It was like she was hypnotized." Klaus sighed.

In fact Klaus was right Violet was hypnotized by Michael. Little did Michael know the word he had chosen was used a lot around these orphans one mistake that would bring terror to everyone.