12: Time will Come

Start from the beginning

I told her that she can download and play games with it, and she's so thrilled about it.

I'm shocked that she doesn't know these things, I mean even poor people have smart phone nowadays.

"Why don't you want to go home?" I asked her, it's getting late now.

It's not that I want her to go home already, the truth is I don't really want her to go.

But I'm afraid that her family is worried now, you know... Afriel will kill me if he knew.

She stopped playing and looked directly into my eyes, like she's studying me again.

She looked at me for a few seconds then she answered, "My oppa will get angry if he found out about my injury."

"But it's not your fault. You fell, it's an accident."

"He knows better," I can feel her sadness.

"I... I can't understand," and that's the first time I told her that.

"Time will come, and you'll understand."

But when is that?

You said time is precious, then why are you wasting it? Why not tell me now?

And those are the words I want to say, but I can't.

All I can do is shut the fuck up.

-

Ding dong....

Ding dong....

I woke up to the sound of our doorbell ringing. The rays of sunlight flashing on my face. I squinted my eyes, then I saw her.

Our heads leaning on each other. We both fell asleep on the couch.

I stared at her. Her hair a little messy, but I found it cute. She's clutching on my shooky pillow which made me smile a little.

Ding dong....

Ding dong....

I forgot someone is outside. I can't stand because Sophie might wake up when I move.

Thankfully, Jin hyung is already awake, making breakfast. He opened the door, "Who's that?"

"Good morning. Where's Jophiel?" I heard a man's voice from outside.

"Jophiel? There's no Jophiel here," hyung answered.

I got up to see who is it then Sophie opened her eyes the moment I moved.

"Hyung! He's that guy!" Afriel pointed at me, he's wearing an uniform again likes he's going to school.

Then I saw the man with him. He's wearing a black suit and tie, which I supposed he's ready to go to work.

And he looks like Afriel and Sophie too...

Oh shit.

It's her oppa, the one she's afraid of.

And yes he looks scary, but not really. I think intimidating is the right term.

"Ahh... good morning," I bowed.

"You know them?" Jin hyung asked.

"Where's Jophiel?" He asked right away, not even responding to my greeting.

"Oppa I'm here," Sophie walked into the doorway.

I'm surprised she can walk better now? I looked at her foot and the bandages are gone. There's even no scar left.

Like she's not injured?

What the hell happened?

Her brother hugged her, "What happened? We're worried."

"I'm fine, don't worry now please." Then she looked at me, "Thanks Yoongi."

"Welcome," I answered, still surprised.

"Thank you," her oppa bowed a little at me. "We need to go."

And Afriel... he's eyebrows furrowed at me the whole time.

"Bye, Yoongi, Jin oppa," Sophie waved to us goodbye, then Jin hyung closed the door.

He's looking at me like I owe him an explanation.

"What? I'm confused too," I shrugged my shoulders.

He left with a disgusted look.

I plopped down to the sofa.

She said her brother will be mad if she saw her, but he's not.

And what happened to the injury on her feet?

I swear I saw it yesterday and it was so bad. I'm sure those wounds won't heal in hours? Or even in a day?

Sophie, I'm so confused.

When will you tell me?

Don't you trust me enough?

"Time will come, and you'll understand."

But when? When is that?