{Finale}

September, 1998.

"Do you take Laura Reimers as your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

"I do."

The priest looks at me.

"Do you take Dylan Jones as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

I smile at Dylan.

"I do."

Yes, today is my wedding day. We decided to hold it in a small church near his home and invited our family members, relatives and some of our friends only. It's literally one of the best days in my life.

He and I chose to live separately from our parents so that they can't intrude us while we're fighting. No, I'm kidding. We don't fight that much. Haha.

On the other hand, Michael is busy with his two babies - Prince and Paris Jackson. His second wife, Debbie Rowe, gave birth to them. I've been seeing their family photoshoots in magazines and awwwn, they're such a sweet family and OH LORD, PRINCE AND PARIS ARE SO CUTE.

Woah... It's crazy how Michael and I lost contact since 1993. Seriously, the day I comforted him at the Bangkok concert was the last time we met. Now, look at us. He's having his own family life and here I am, having mine. 1992-3 was literally the best time yet also a wild ride for both of us.

October 23rd, 2001.

"Honey, I'm leaving now!"

"Alright, have a nice day!"

"You, too!"

It's been three years from our marriage.

"Mommy!"

"Coming!"

Hehe, yes, we have a daughter named Michelle. She's almost two years old.

*phone rings*

I put on shoes for her and let her run around the house as she would always do.

*phone rings*

As I turn to the place where the phone is ringing, I begin to hesitate.

"Wait..."

It's ringing in my drawer. I slowly walk to it and pull it out.

"Oh my God..."

The cellphone that hasn't been ringing since 1993 is ringing. Call me crazy again. Yes, I still charge it so...

I pick it up.

"Hello..?"

"Laura?"

I. Am. So. Shocked.

"Michael...!?"

"God, I had a hard time finding your number again."

"But damn..."

"It's been a long time, huh?"

We both go silent and chuckle.

"Michael, I'm literally shocked."

"Don't be shocked yet."

"Hmm?"

"Is Bill already there? I sent him to you."

"Uhh?"

*car-horn*

"Michael, what did you do?"

"Haha, go and see. Just, don't hang up."