{Chapter 22}

In the evening at 5pm, I'm ready to go wherever Michael will take me to. I'm in my favourite black cropped T-shirt and grey jeans. This time I had to tie up my hair because it's a bit hot outside.

*door knock*

Time to go. I open the door and see Bill.

"Ms.Reimers, Mr.Jackson's waiting for you in the car."

"Okay... Oh, Bill."

"Yes?"

I step outside and close the door. Then, I sigh.

"Do you feel like I deserve him?"

"You do."

"I'm not feeling confident at all. I feel like I'm not good enough to be his girlfriend. I don't deserve this."

"Laura, remember that it was him who wants you."

"What do you mean?"

"It's Mr.Jackson who loves you and wants you. It's not you. You didn't do anything to possess him as your own. It's him. He did everything because you deserve him."

"Hhh... I'll try. I promise I'll be good on him."

"You don't need to promise me. It's all done if you know yourselves."

"Okay..."

"Now, let's go. He's waiting for you."

"Oh boy, I'm late."

We walk as fast as we can to the car and get into it. Michael's not even in disguise. What's he planning? He opens his arms for me and looks at me with his "please come near me" eyes. I forget about all the insecurities and I push myself into his body. Lord...I feel so secure and warm. As he wraps his arms around me, the car starts moving.

"Laura."

"Yeah?"

"I have to say something."

"Go on."

"We're not gonna stop at the Colosseum."

"Uh huh?"

"We're just gonna drive around it for a while and look at it from the outside but from here. In the car. Are you okay with that?"

"Michael, I've told you already. I'm okay with everything."

"Why do you understand me so much?"

"Because I've been a fan of you for a long time and I know almost every single thing about you and your problems."

"Problems?"

"That you feel sad and lonely offstage, that you feel like you're trapped whenever you go out, stuff like that."

"Wow..."

"So, I want to be there for you whenever you're sad and lonely. I've always wanted to be someone you can trust completely. But guess what? All my dreams came true."

"Thank you."

"More than everything...., I'm your girl."

I look at him and smile.

"I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable in the afternoon, Michael."

"Don't mind it."

Then, we keep silent for a while and stare outside together. As usual, he doesn't even loose his arms from me. Honestly, I'm loving it.

We arrive at the Colosseum. Bill stops the car near it, lets me get out of the car for a while and take some photos. I LOVE taking photos of beautiful places and especially trees and sky. Whenever I see some branches looking good over my head, I immediately take out my camera and capture it.

After taking a bunch of photos, I get into the car again and hands my camera to Michael for him to go through the photos I just took.

"Wow, this is beautiful! You have very good photography skills."

"Haha, thank you."

"You can sing, you can dance, you have great photography skills. What other talents are you hiding from me?"

"Maybe drawing..?"

"Do you draw!?"

"I do. Since I was born. No, seriously. I used to draw lines on photos and stuff but later on, I learn how to actually draw a picture or a person."

"Did you attend drawing classes?"

"I only took one where I learned very basic steps."

"Let's draw together next time."

"Oh, do you draw, too?"

"I would even love to show you my drawings later on."

"Already excited to see them."

Bill drives around the Colosseum for a while and Michael tells me everything he knows about it. I hate to learn history but I love to listen to people who can tell me history in a very interesting way. Now that my favourite person is telling me. Isn't that the best?

(Fun fact : Michael Jackson is great at drawing.)