{Chapter 6}

I'm back home now and I've been sitting still on my bed for 30 minutes straight. Did I just have the best dream ever? NO, IT WAS REAL. The fact that it happened for real is still shocking me. I couldn't tell my mom about it even though I met her on my way to my room. Wow, this is magical...and unreal.

Oh, he gave me his number. I'm holding the phone in my palms and my fingers are ready to press the buttons but they're shaking. But, I put it back down and sigh loudly. No, he must be so busy. He said he rehearses at nights. I don't want to disturb him.

I stand up and grab my glasses to read some journals.

*phone rings*

"Hello?"

"Hello? Laura?"

The softest "Hello" I've ever heard in my entire life and I know who that is right away.

"MICHAEL!?"

"Haha, yes."

"Lord, you really call me."

"I told you that I'll call you. Is it okay for you to talk right now? It's dark now so..."

"No no no, it's very fine. I don't sleep early at nights."

"So, when do you go to sleep?"

"Maybe, 3am?"

"Laura, no. Sleep early. You need sleep so that you'll be fresh on the next day."

"I don't need to be fresh anymore."

"Why?"

"Why, tell them that is human nature. Sorry, ahhh...hahaha."

"You're a funny girl."

"You don't know me. I am one of the funniest and goofiest people in the world."

"Haha, I would like to have a good and fun conversation with you. Oh and by the way, are you a professional dancer? I LOVE watching you dance at the audition."

"Not professional though. I only go for choreographies which are...yours. Hehe."

"What about freestyles?"

"I'm not good at it at all. So, I just decided to go for the choreographies."

"Don't be afraid to dance freely. Just feel the beat, the rhythm, the music and the flow. Remember that you're the beat and the rhythm. Then, you'll be fine."

"Oh wow, thank you so much! You're giving me strength."

"I'm glad to hear that. Oh, I have to go. Time for The way you make me feel."

"My favourite song of all time! Please, continue what you have to do, Michael. Thank you very much for calling me. I'm shaking."

"Haha, I'll see you again soon. I love you."

"I love you more."

"No, I love YOU more."

"No, I love you MOST."

"Shut up, I love you THE most."

"You'll be late, Michael. Goodbye, I love you."

"I love you, too."

Did Michael Jackson and I just say "I love you" for more than two times? I'm so fluttered right now. OH MY LORD.

(Fun fact : That I-love-you-more/most "battle" is referenced to the conversation between Michael and a fan.)