{Chapter 19}

After having our delicious meals, I lean back and look out of the window again.

"You can take a nap if you want. Don't mind me."

"I will. I know I will fall asleep very soon."

"Do you want me to stay away from you?"

"No, Michael. It's fine. I'm comfortable around you."

"Really?"

"Imm hmm."

"Don't you hate me being surrounded by all those paparazzis and stuff?"

"Even If I hate, I'll hate them. Why do I have to hate you?"

"I've always thought you're uncomfortable with me honestly."

"Michael, I wouldn't be here if I'm uncomfortable with you. I wouldn't even perform on stage with you."

"I believe you."

"Do not overthink, Michael. It's bad."

"I'll try not to. I just become insecure when it comes to you."

"Come on! I'm a fan. And a friend. Why do you have to be insecure?"

"Right... I shouldn't be."

"That's the spirit."

I sip my water and lean back. Ugh, my eyelids are already heavy.

"Michael, I'm sorry in advance if I can't respond to you and fall asleep."

He laughs.

"I don't mind!"

I smile at him and close my eyes. I think I'll fall asleep in 3.....2.....

I guess it's been over thirty minutes? When I open my eyes, I see Michael sitting beside me through my blur side. I don't know if that's a dream or reality but my sleepiness wins so I fall back into sleep once again.

I suddenly open my eyes because it feels so tight on my belly. WHAT?

"Did I wake you up?"

Michael's really sitting beside me and he's wrapped his arm on me.

"I'm sorry. I just wanted to hug you."

"O...kay."

"You know you're chubby, right?"

"Ah huh?"

"You're so huggable. Like a stuffed teddy bear."

I giggle because I've never heard such a cute description for my body.

"Do you really think I'm huggable and like a teddy bear?"

"I do."

"Ugh, I've never loved myself so much."

"Do you hate yourself?"

"No, I LOVE myself. Nobody loves me so, I love myself."

"Well..."

Wait, I just noticed he took off his fedora and untied his hair. LORD, he's so beautiful. DAMN.

"I've been thinking about this for a month."

Oh no...

"Laura, I ahh..."

..........

"I love it whenever you're with me. Even if as one of my dancers, I love it."

"Imm hmm?"

"I love when you tell me words that other fans wouldn't say. And I really like listening to you, speaking about your life or anything. I love listening to you."

"Yeah....?"

"You're one of those people who understand me and know me as Michael Joseph Jackson. Not as the King of Pop."

"True."

"I see the light in you. You're the light to my darkness. I feel very comfortable and happy around you. I need you to always be by my side."

I just look at him.

"Oh! And..."

He gets up, searches his bag and takes out a walkman with earphones.

"Please, listen to this song. I wrote this for you."

"New music?"

"Sure."

He hands it to me and I put on the earphones and press the play button. He sits down beside me again and stares at me. I have to smile because I already love the intro melody.

After a minute, I'm surprised because I hear the line that says,

'I just want to touch and kiss and I wish that I could be with you tonight'

I try not to look very shook.

'...You give me butterflies inside inside...'

I pause it and take off my earphones.

"Why? You don't like it?"

Michael looks really sad all of a sudden because I stopped listening to his song.

"Wait."

I put on my earphones again and continue listening to it.

'...I would give you anything, baby, just make my dreams come true...'

Okay....?

'If you would take my hand, baby, I would show you, guide you to the light, babe
If you would be my love, baby, I will love you, love you till the end of time'

Woh...