{Chapter 40}

"Michael..."

It's been forty minutes.

"Michael..!"

"Hmm..."

"It's quarter past eight."

"A few more minutes..."

He lies on my thigh and wraps his arms around my waist.

"Michael, I've been sitting like this for thirty minutes."

"Then, why don't you lie down..?"

"You're leaning on me. How do I even do that..?"

"I still don't wanna leave..."

He opens his eyes and frowns at me. I grin and pat on his forehead.

"Well, this is my home. You have to listen to me."

He slowly gets up and rubs his eyes.

"Can we just go back to Rome?"

"All of a sudden?"

"I don't know, I just... I feel safe with you."

"Obviously, I'm not Bill but I appreciate it."

Michael suddenly sticks his lips on mine. That isn't a surprise anymore but hello, it's been a while and he even scared me a bit.

He whispers,

"Did you lock the door?"

"I did."

Then, he bites down his lower lip.

"Oh...no, Michael."

He starts to lean into my body and Lord, he still has his lower lip bitten.

"Why not?"

But he gets up and walks to the record-player. Then, he puts on Baby be mine. As I'm about to get off my bed, he runs back to me and holds my shoulders. Okay, he doesn't want me to stand up whereas my legs are really stiff.

WOHHH. Michael starts to attack me with his lustful kiss as he leans into my body. Now, THIS is a surprise. He suddenly pulls me to him and I have to actually get up now.

{Author's POV}

Laura has to cling onto him and they're perfectly sticked to each other. As Michael wraps his arms on her back tighter and tighter, he bites down her lower lip. Then, he begins to shower kisses all around her neck. Since she is originally a ticklish person, she starts to lose balance of her body and they both fall onto her bed again.

However, she manages to keep the fall quiet and slow because well.., there're two "special" people downstairs or even right outside of the room so... Now that Michael's completely above her. He pauses his journey on her shoulders and gazes into her brown eyes.

Then, he holds her hands and straightens them out on each side.

"I love you..."

He whispers into her ears with his deep voice that makes her fluttered and blush. His face is less than an inch away from hers. After all, they get back to the passionate kiss that they use to share. But this time with a little bit of sensuality, woops.

{back to Laura's POV}

To be honest, we've never gone this intense. Yes, this is intense for us. Moreover, we're lucky this time because we normally get distracted in this kind of time. But, not today.

Michael softly kisses on my cheeks and finally, ends our romantic moment. We didn't even notice when the song stopped playing.

"I think I should go now or I'm not sure if I would bring you home with me."

I look at the clock and it's nearly 9:00 pm.

"Call Bill first."

"No, he's here."

"How do you know?"

"I peaked outside of the window."

"Damn."

I have to giggle. Then, I stop and smile at him.

"Michael, I love you so much."

"You know that I love you more."

"Of course..."

He gives me one little soft kiss and finally, gets up from me.

"Oh no, babe-"

He points at my hair and yeah, I know it's messy.

"I'll just tie it up."

I grab a hairband from my dressing table and tie my hair up into a ponytail.

"What..?"

I'm surprised as I saw him biting his lower-lip again.

"Ugh, man, you need to move now."

"Hehehe..!"

I hold his arms and open the door for him.

"Oh-"

I let go of him. We both look at each other and try not to crack into laughter.

"Mom! Dad! Michael's leaving!"

We run down the stairs and meet my parents.

"So, how was the room, Michael?"

"Pretty nice."

"Did you guys have fun?"

Oh yeah, of course.

"Of course, Laura is one of the best people I've ever met. I'll put all my trust on her and I'll never regret for that."

"We're happy to hear that she helps."

"Thank you for inviting me today. We'll meet again very soon. So, will you-"

*cough*

I hold his cap and fake moustache in my hand and smirk at him.

"Ahh, I nearly forgot..!"

He puts them on quickly.

"So, will you excuse me. For real, this time."

"Good night, Michael. Thank you for joining us in our ordinary dinner."

"My pleasure. Have a good night and I love you all."

"We love you, too, Michael."

He waves at us and finally, leaves. Ahh, what a night.