[𝟲] - 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙖𝙧 𝙍𝙞𝙙𝙚

As the days went on, Jaebum and Jinyoung were indeed able to get closer to Janice as planned. They could have just taken Janice as soon as they could, but they decided to continue planning on what they'll do to her as they got to know her more. Some days took longer than others for Janice to open up to them since she was pretty cautious of the secrets that she kept and she told them only whatever was necessary. Other days she'd rant to them for hours, being as open as a book. She only interested them more and more as they realized how different she was from the other victims. Of course, since the police kept searching the neighborhoods and the area around the college, the two made sure to meet with Janice away from the area to another nearby county. For Janice, it was pretty far, but to them, it was nice and quiet and no one would notice a thing.

One thing that made Janice different was how smart she was to them. It just so happened in the past that the girls Jaebum and Jinyoung would take would be a little on the unintelligent side but that made it easier for them to deal with them. Since Janice is smart, they planned on making sure that her stay with them for a while would be secure as she would be the type to start something. Another thing that was different about her was how relatable she was to them. Never had Jinyoung or Jaebum felt some sort of connection with their captors but Janice, however, was different in that way. Janice was smart and felt as if her close ones really build her up in times when she's not herself, she related with Jinyoung a lot on that. She also felt alone and bored most of the time in need of something interesting to keep her going, Jaebum related to that on a much darker level.

Today was finally October 31st, Halloween. Janice's friends were planning on having a small party at Bambam's house and Janice invited Jinyoung and Jaebum to come along with her. She never found the chance to introduce the duo to her squad but today was the perfect day to do so, and the boys agreed on that as well.

Janice's mom keeps her eyes glued to the news as she turns up the volume as the newscaster reveals more information from the police about the two killers on the loose.

"I have here with me Commissioner Stephon to tell us a little bit more about JB and Junior."

"Yes, about two years ago they were caught and were found guilty of the 5 murders over those past months. They didn't even flinch when they were told they had to be admitted and sentenced time in a mental hospital, the psychopaths that they are."

"Do you know what their diagnosis' is?"

"What we were told from the hospital they've got the same disorder, Borderline Personality Disorder or BPD. Although in my opinion, that's just another word for being a psychopath. Now, I was there when my squad caught them. Junior, he's an interesting one. He's a complete smartass when you try and talk to him. He goes crazy seeing others in pain. Don't ever talk to him or listen to him. He can get into your head just like that, it's crazy! He turned one of my police officers against us last minute and he tried to free the two of them! You have to keep your distance with that one. I heard when he was in the hospital, he always creeped the staff out with this sickly smile that he does."

"My goodness. And what about JB?"

The commissioner sighs and takes off his cap, running his fingers through his black hair before putting it back on, "JB he...he's the worse out of the two in my opinion. Now, JB had the most fingerprints on the victim's bodies and weapons, so we assume he's the main killer. He has this terrible anger which can trigger easily. My team and I had to put up a fight to handcuff him! He's something alright. Now, he can be calm, as he was in the courtroom and sometimes while in the hospital, but if you do one little thing that pisses him off, he'll try with every fiber of his being to kill you. Him, you really need to stay the hell away from."