[17] - 𝙀𝙥𝙞𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚

*One Year Later*

"Sheesh, could Professor Dan talk any slower?! He literally sped through chapter 17. I can't write that fast with notes!" Gabby groans as she and Janice walk out of the lecture hall.

Janice smiles at her patting her laptop case under her arm, "Lucky for you, I'm pretty quick on my laptop. I'll be more than willing to share my notes with you Gab."

"Yay!!! You're a lifesaver! I'd fail that course if it weren't for you."

"LADIESSSSSSS!!!!"

The two girls turn around and stop their walking to see Bambam run up to them with an excited grin on his face.

"Haha oh boy, I know that look. Alright, Bam, what gossip did you learn from Professor M today?" Janice asks.

Bambam puts his arms around the two of them, "Ladies, the tea is boiling hot! You guys know Dr. Wilde?! The education major professor?!"

"Daddy wild as my friend in accounting class says. Apparently, all the girls from every major know him!" Gabby says and Bambam nods his head.

He looks around and tells them to come closer to him.

"Yo, he's getting fired."

"What?! Why??"

"The girls call him daddy for a reason. Someone found out that he's got a hit list of students that he's a sugar daddy for and they reported it to the dean. He got fired!"

The two girls drop their jaws at the latest news and Bambam smiles proudly seeing as it's been delivered.

"No flipping way...I-I didn't know that's why he's called-"

"Daddy wild..."

Bambam chuckles and lets go of the two of them, "Heard he was hella dom too. Anyways though! Are we all still going to the mall later?"

Janice nods, "Of course!"

"Aight cool. I need a new Rolex." 

Gabby shakes her head, "Bambam I can't with you and your rich Thai ass." 

"What can I say? I'm a young and rich king." He says putting his shades on then doing the Wakanda Forever pose. 

Janice and Gabby laugh and wave goodbye to their friend, watching him walk off into the halls.

|××××××××××|

Janice groans, pushing her salad to the side, her appetite slowly dropping. 

"Really guys?! Right in front of my salad?! You guys can't do this later?!" She says frustrated as she watches her two friends, Yugyeom and Mariah in a heated lip-locking session across the table from her.

Mariah pulls from the kiss with a laugh and Yugyeom pecks her cheek.

"Sorry girl~ you know how yugy can be!"

Yugyeom smirks and grabs his chocolate milk, taking a sip from the straw.

"Yes...I know, around YOU! Ugh, I'm literally third-wheeling here."

"Alright, alright! We'll stop...for now." Yugyeom says then winking to Mariah at his last words.

Janice rolls her eyes and grabs the top of her salad bowl, closing it up. 

"Forget eating, I lost my appetite. Anyways, Mariah, I wanted to ask what I missed in class this past Monday."

"Ah, right you had your therapy, you were absent."