[10] - 𝘾𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨

Janice thought the breakup with Mark was the most painful thing she'd ever experience. She thought her father, leaving her and her mother one night, and never coming back, was the most painful thing she'd ever experience. No, this...this was way worse.

Physically, everything hurt. Mentally and emotionally, everything hurt. Those two messed with her so much. Using everything against her. She cries as they watch the red liquid drip down her arm from the slit of the knife. They talked to each other in Korean probably plotting what to do next with her. It annoyed her so much, how they could do this to her.

"Y-you two...are MONSTERS!!!" She spat at them.

They stop talking to each other then start laughing at her comment.

"Oh...we know. Hahahaha!" Jinyoung tells her with a grin.

"No wonder everyone is going crazy about you two escaping. You two do such sickening things like this to innocent young women!!"

"Gosh..tell us something we don't already know.," Jaebum says as he rolls his eyes.

"How did this all start?! How would you two just one day decide to go and do this!?"

"Why do you care?"

"I don't!! I just wanna know the truth!! Pleasure and fun? Bull crap!! When was the first day you two became so sick!!!"

Jaebum pushes himself off of the table, feet landing on the floor.

"Jinyoung ah, you answer her. I'm gonna go...fill the tub." He tells him with a smirk before leaving to go upstairs.

Jinyoung's expression of amusement was gone, his face was just neutral as he stared at her.

"UM? Yeah, hello! I asked a question!"

He blinked his eyes a few times to focus again then he too slid himself off the table.

"Oh! Right. Well..........once upon a time, I bumped into JB in the school parking lot, after finishing my day of classes! He asked if I was from Korea and we kinda bonded with that." He says while walking around the kitchen and grabbing a paper towel and some disinfectant from a cabinet under the sink.

"We hung out a lot after I met him, he was my best friend. Mark kinda noticed I was more distant with him than with JB. Haha the punk was jealous of us."

Jinyoung approaches Janice and sits on the floor next to her, legs crossed and he rips a piece of paper towel from the roll.

Janice's eyes widened to the familiar name. Mark Tuan? Her Mark Tuan? The Mark Tuan who used to be the love of her life? The Mark Tuan who was also a close person whom she went to for everything? The Mark Tuan who also broke her heart by breaking up with her and calling her a monster? That Mark Tuan? And he used to be friends with Jinyoung? Maybe this was before she met Mark and went out with him. But if during that time she was with him, why didn't Mark tell her that he knew the two madmen Jinyoung and Jaebum? 

"Y-you were friends with Mark Tuan?" She asked Jinyoung.

"Yeah. Why? You knew him too?"

"Y-yeah...he's my ex."

Jinyoung pauses what he was doing and he looks up at Janice with a proud smirk, "Hahaha, what a small world. Maybe meeting you was meant to be. We're more connected to each other than we think." 

Janice rolls her eyes and looks away from him, "Whatever. What happened between you and Mark? Besides him being jealous of you and JB?"

"Mark didn't visit me in the hospital. He was scared of me. He didn't even try to stop me when I did those crimes with Jaebum. He didn't even show up to my court hearing. Screw Mark. Screw Mark Tuan. I hate him with every fiber of my being. Maybe after we're done with you, I'll go after him and kill him."