[𝟮] - 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙨

The entire college was full of talk about the two mentally insane criminals who were possibly in the area. Rumors and concerns went around from all across the campus, and people were starting to lose hope in having a Halloween party this year.

"It's crazy! For once, our school's Halloween tradition might actually be broken tonight because of those two maniacs!" Janice's friend, Mariah says pissed off.

"Right! I was so looking forward to the party tonight! All the seniors kept making it sound like fun!" Janice's other friend Gabby said with a sigh.

"I know right!! Ugh, this sucks." Janice agreed.

"Yo! Ladies! Did you hear?" One of their friend's Kunpimook or they call him, Bambam, slides over to them out of nowhere.

"Haha, Bambam with the news! C'mon hit us!"

"Those two guys from the mental hospital, apparently LIVED in this area before."

"WHAT?!" The three exclaimed in shock and Bambam nods his head.

"AND! The girls they fucked and killed, ARE FROM THIS UNIVERSITY!!!"

"NO WAY?!" Gabby gasped.

"S-so that means..." Mariah started but got cut off when someone joins in their conversation.

"This area has always been a target! And they're back to look for new victims!" Yugyeom, Bambam's best friend and Mariah's boyfriend, interrupts.

"Babe! What'd I say about interrupting me?!" She snaps at him and he chuckles and gives her a back hug with his tall figure.

"How'd you guys hear about all this," Janice asks.

"I know some people..." Bambam says with a smirk and they laugh.

"Boy! You literally just transferred from Thailand, who the fuck could you know but us?"

"Fineeeee, ya caught me. I asked Mr. M since he's been here longer and he's always open for discussion and gossip!"

Just then the T.V. next to them on the wall of the hallway turned on and it was a live video message from the president of the college.

"Morning students and staff. As you all may have heard, there are two dangerous mentally insane criminals in the area, who have escaped from the St. Helga's Mental Institution. Fear not! This event will not break our Halloween tradition! How will we be safe and still have fun on our campus?"

"Simple, as of right now, security has tightened around campus. Now whenever you enter a building or leave campus, you are required to show your Student ID. If you do not have it, you will be pulled aside for questioning. This is not permanent, and I apologize in advance for any inconveniences, but this is only lasting until the state police and probably National Guard, which I have heard have joined in the investigation, find those two criminals and bring them back to where they belong!! So fear not! Our Halloween activities will still continue tonight! So! Happy Halloween and have a good day everyone!!"

The T.V. switches back to the general announcements slides and everyone in the hallway talks in conversation again.

"He's crazyyy!!! Security isn't enough!! Flashing IDs isn't enough!!! What if they disguised themselves and broke into the school?! What if they're here now?! What if we get kidnapped and killed?!!" Mariah panics and Yugyeom rubs her shoulders to calm her down.

"The most we can do is trust the president. I mean, was there ever a time when he made a bad decision that screwed up the school?" Janice says.

"True I guess..." Gabby says.

"Don't worry guyssss!!! Let's just enjoy the day knowing we're safe in a bubble on campus get ready for the party later!!" Bambam says with a grin.

"I agree with bambam! What could go wrong?!" Yugyeom says in agreement.

"Well alright then. Let's turn up tonight!!" Janice says and they all cheer before heading to their classes.