[11] - 𝘽𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝘿𝙖𝙮

"Good morning baby, did you sleep well last night?"

JB bends down next to Janice on the bed, darkly grinning as he inspects the new cuts and bruises on her body that were left on her last night. The once white dress now had a few dark reddish bloodstains on its silky white fabric. Janice was immobile, fragile, and absolutely terrified. Her body slightly shook from the effects that had happened. Because of that, she was unable to get a wink of sleep.

She was chained by the wrists to the bed as they were worried she'd try to escape while they were sleeping. Her abuser next to her, smiling as he looks at how broken her current state was.

"You look like shit." He says to her followed by dark laughter.

Janice wanted to cry again but she used up all her tears. It would hurt if she tried to.

He chuckles then caresses the side of her face, "Still...you're beautiful."

Janice whimpers as Jaebum smirks and starts leaving kisses up her neck. Jaebum then straddles himself on top of her, hands tightly holding her side and he continues to kiss her. He goes for her lips this time and gives her rough kisses. Janice couldn't do anything, even if she tried. He was too strong, too dangerous.

JB takes his lips off of her and looks at her for a minute.

His dark brown eyes were intimidating as hell, boring through her soul

His dark brown eyes were intimidating as hell, boring through her soul. Deep as a black hole. Janice shuts her eyes, not wanting to stare back at them.

"You taste good baby, I want more freedom with you..." he said and off went the chains around her wrists.

He sits her up and smiles as he moves in to kiss her lips again. Suddenly, Janice feels her body become mobile again and she puts her hands on his chest, pushing him away from her.

"Stop." She tells him.

Jaebum blinks his eyes a few times to process what she just did.

"What was that?!"

"I said, stop!" She spat feeling more strength rise up in her.

He scoffs and tightens his grip on her, "You think you're all confident? Huh?!"

JB felt himself snap and he growled, turning her around and wrapping his arm above her chest and grazing a knife across her neck. Janice whimpers as she feels the cold sharp blade surface her neck, she should've kept quiet. He slowly dragged it across her soft skin, but not ripping apart her neck.

"I was thinking about sparing your life until you decided to talk back!!" He yells and her heart races off like a race car in a race.

Any minute, Jaebum could push the blade into her neck, breaking it and killing her. She starts sobbing knowing this was it.

"I have little patience and a terrible temper you should watch your pretty little self around me!! Do you understand?! Don't ever talk back to me. EVER."

"P-please...d-don't..." she sobs as he tightens his grip around her.

Janice sobs harder absolutely terrified of the knife on her neck, maybe he should just get it over with.

"I was really going to let you off...maybe I should think of more ways to torture and hurt you...then I'll kill you." He says with a smirk as she hears her sobs get louder.

"Hyung! Hyung! Calm down. You'll get carried away again. You'll get your chance with her later, the day is still new. For now, just relax." Jinyoung says quickly as he enters the room, standing by them.

Jaebum grits his teeth, "She talked back to me."

"You'll get your chance later. Now, Janice, I've made breakfast. Eat it or else I'll let Jaebum torture you." 

Jaebum lets go of you and gets off of the bed and angrily marches out of the bedroom. Jinyoung puts the tray of food in front of Janice, a meal of pancakes, scrambled eggs and sausage. The drink being a tall glass of orange juice. 

"Why...why did JB decide to keep me alive? H-he told me he was thinking about sparing my life." She asks him with a shaky voice.

Jinyoung shrugged, "I don't know. Maybe, the longer he gets to play with you, the less bored he'll get. I told you before when there's no victim, he gets bored and there's no excitement. He needs to survive. You're different than those we've dealt with before. He's probably really enjoying you, that's why you're still alive."

Janice quietly nodded and stared at the tray of food in front of her. This could mean that she could be stuck with them forever. Her death date undecided but coming. There had to be no doubt that at one point they would kill her eventually so she shouldn't have her hopes up so much.

"Go eat. It took a lot of arguing to convince him last night to let me feed you."

"I don't want to eat this," Janice said as her vision got watery.

Her mother would make this same breakfast for her every morning before she left for school. It was hard for her some days because she would be tired after a long night of work, but she always found time to send off Janice to school with a good breakfast in her stomach. She missed her mother so much.

"What did I say? No food, you get tortured. I'm giving you a choice."

Janice muffled her sobs as she shakily grabbed the for and fed herself sadly. Jinyoung reached over to her and patted her head gently.

"Good choice. Finish all of it. I'll be back."

And with that, Jinyoung leaves the bedroom, making sure to lock the door behind him.