[13] - 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙

(A/n: Blood/Violence Warning!!)

Wails of fear and pain echoed throughout the house along with the constant cracking noise coming from Jaebum's whip. Blood was splattered onto the aquamarine walls every time JB pulled back and hit Janice's back. Jinyoung smirked as he listened to the wails coming from every breath the poor girl took. To him, it was music to his ears. His ears also picked up a different sound, approaching the house. The sound of what sounded like a helicopter. 

The area where the house was located was normally quiet so it was odd to hear such a sound.

Jinyoung got up from his chair and tapped the eldest's shoulder, "Jaebum hyung, I think I hear something coming. Hold off for a minute. I'll be back." 

Jaebum stopped and turned around, giving Jinyoung a nod. Jinyoung leaves the room and heads to the front door. He goes to the window next to it and slightly pulls back the dark purple curtain to see what was coming outside. His eyes widened with panic as he saw two helicopters in the distance coming this way, along with a group of police cars.

"Shit! The cops are coming!!" He exclaimed panickily and ran back to the room with Jaebum and Janice.

"Hyung! Hyung!! It's the police!! They're coming!!"

"Aw fuck. Okay, grab Janice and bring her around back. I'll get the car ready." He instructed and dropped his bloody whip, running out of the room.

Jinyoung took the chains off of Janice's ankles and wrists and he throws her over his back. Jinyoung knew this would happen eventually, so he and JB planned a backup location away from the current location if ever the police would find this one. Jinyoung hurried to the backdoor of the house which leads to the backyard. The car was parked in the driveway of the next-door neighbor's house in which no one lived there. They did this in case they had to escape with police surrounding their house. Jinyoung tossed Janice over the fence before climbing over himself and landing next to her on the grass. He picks her up again and ran through the backyard and around to the side of the house where Jaebum had the car on and ready to go.

Jinyoung opened the left side door of the small vehicle and pushed Janice and himself inside. 

"Are you in?!" Jaebum asks and Jinyoung closes the car door giving him a thumbs up which he could see from the mirror.

"Let's get the hell away from here then!" 

Jaebum stepped on the petal and drove down out of the driveway and onto the street. He drove fast, avoiding other cars and ignoring stop signs until he got onto the road. The plan B house was an hour's drive away from the location so the two men hoped it would be enough to lose the police. At some point in the trip, they abandoned their original small black car and stole a small silver one instead, in case of speed cameras picking up the license plate of the original car.

An hour later, the criminals arrived at the plan B location, no police car in sight. 

"I'm gonna hide the car behind the house, you go and take Janice inside," Jaebum tells Jinyoung, looking at him from the overhead mirror. 

"Got it." He replied back and he opened the car door, pulling Janice out with him. 

Janice tries using whatever strength she has left to resist going into this new abandoned house. But as always, Jinyoung is much stronger and he successfully pushes Janice through the front door. Janice falls to her knees and starts sobbing on the wooden floor. She was so tired of being put through this misery, why was she still alive in their hands?

"Just kill me already!!" She sobs, banging a fist on the floor.

Jinyoung just watches her on the floor be in pain. Now she wanted to die? Wasn't it just a day ago she wanted nothing but air to breathe to live? Like a fish out of water? He found that amusing. But as he spent more time alone with Janice, he felt that for once in his life, he didn't feel the same emotions as his hyung. Jaebum would gladly shoot her on the spot after she tells him she wants to die. He is so ready to kill her. However, Jinyoung always tried pushing her death date further and further. He didn't feel the same as Jaebum on killing her so quickly as he used to on the first night.