1.Scarlett

Scarlett P.O.V

I looked at my room Megan collecting all of her books for the day, and deciding what pair of glasses she should wear. Our dorm wasn't big so I could always see everything she was doing, and she was so nervous that she moved a lot.

"I have my notebook, glasses, backup glasses, emergency glasses." She said and looked at me.

"Scarlett, I'll be home by 8:30 and studying." She said with a smile.

"Okay," I replied not caring what time she got home.

"I hope you have a pleasant day, and if things get hard you have my phone number." She said with a smile.

"RIght on my phone." I didn't have her phone number.

She walked out starting her day, happy like always ready to take on every class, get an A+ and come back here to study again. I stood looking at the time it was a little past 8 and I need to go before I was late. I stood looking at myself in the long mirror and started to get dressed, ready for another day of whispers and seeing the most annoying person in the world. 

I walked out of my room expressionless and not bothered by the other girls that looked at me. I walked past the big empty yard and the few people that hung around it. They always looked at me, always watched me, acted like I was an animal in a zoo.

"Stephany right?" A tall skinny boy said stopping me and I looked up at him.

"No," I said walking past him as his friends laughed at him.

"Bitch!" the guy said making his friends laugh more but I just walked into the big Psych building and found me a place to sit before class started.

After a moment the class filled up and like every day mostly guys sat next to me, making remarks, or saying sexual stuff about me to each other. Like every day I ignored it.

"Good morning class," The professor said walking in and looking around at everyone. 

A few people said hello but I didn't, I never did, most people never heard me talk at all. I listened as the class when on and I would zone in and out because I could never focus on anything with the way they talked.  I was annoying but it was my life, and I didn't care, maybe one day they will get what's coming to them. I can't blame everyone, it as one person to blame and he walked around like he was the biggest, most handsome guy in the fucking world.

I listened as the bell rang, and everyone stood walking out, another day of a 5,000 class wasted. 

"Ms.Berry can I talk to you?" Professor Hall asked and I wanted to say no.

"Sure," I replied walking pass everyone and heading to him.

I didn't want to hear the "It's going to be okay" or "WOrds cant hurt you" Bullshit I get from everyone that doesn't care.

"Hats going on?" He asked me and I huffed.

"I'm tired," I replied and he just looked at me.

"Listen, Scarlett, I can try to help you with your grades because I know that you're smarter than you give off. You can't be passing every class but mine, can you tell me why?" He asked looking down at me.

"Listen its a lot going on with me, and I'm distracted, after Spring break I'll be better," I replied walking away from him.

"Well, Spring break is still three weeks away, at that time we are going to be doing a project." He said making me stop.

"It's going to be 15% of your grade, enough to get you to a B in my class before then. I already have a great partner for you." He said with a really nice smile.

"Great,  I'll see you tomorrow," I said trying to walk away again.

"No you won't, come here and take this email, you need to message him and both meet up together. This is about teamwork and I think you and him will make a great team." He said as I took the paper and walked away.

I looked at the email, Liam.foster69@gmail.com, just from the 69 I knew he was on of them. I wasn't going to look that deep into whoever he was just keep walking home. 

"Scarlett!" I loud voice yelled and I knew it was Jennifer.

"Hey, Jen," I replied looking at her, she had perfect dark skin that matched mine, but the fact she was 23 with braces killed me every time.

"Guess what?" She said really wanting me to guess.

"I don't want to guess, just tell me," I said walking a little and she walked next to me.

"I, Megan and you got invited to a party, Our first college party."She said and I pushed open the door.

"Great you two have fun," I said pushing open my dorm room and Megan was already there and Jen followed me in.

"Did she say yes?" Megan asked Jen.

"No, she said No," Megan replied as I fell on my bed.

"Come on please," Megan said grabbing my hand and pulling me up.

"I don't like parties," I said and they both huffed.

"The party is in two days, I mean do you really want to learn the ends and outs of Yu-Gi-Oh the card game again," Megan said.

"WE did buy Dungeons and Dragons if that sounds better," Jen said.

"Why do I even need to go?" I asked and they pointed at me.

"You're the pretty one." They said and my face went blank.

Both of them are very pretty, Megan skin was fair as snow, mostly because she never went outside. Her hair red, so unique a hairstyles couldn't copy it, she had small hips that made her look nice in everything. Jennifer was beautiful too, tall, great shape, and the dark skin was perfect ever saw acne or a scar on her.

"You two are beautiful just like me, even more so," I said and they looked at me.

"That was a fucking mom answer." They both said making me laugh.

"I don't want to go, but I'll go and stick around for maybe an hour and then I'm out," I said knowing I fucked myself over for them.

"Thank you! We don't care about what people say about you Scarlett, we both know how great you really are." They both said hugging me, and I gave them a soft smile.

"Oh no I'm going to be late," Jen said running out and Megan followed her.

I looked at the clock making its way to 12:00 and I pulled out my phone and sent an email over to whoever this guy was. I didn't want to be bothered with this but not failing will be better. He didn't respond back yet, but a text from my dad came in.

"Are you staying out of trouble?" He text read and I didn't open it just turned over on my bed and closed my eyes taking a nap, before my next class.