Chapter 6

The sunlight shined on Kagome's face. She groaned out loud and slowly opened her eyes. She noticed three pairs of eyes staring back at her face. It was the same team she met yesterday. 

"Hey, she's awake, dattebayo!"The blond hair boy shouted excitedly. 

Kagome was annoyed at the company and the sudden noise that woke her up. Haven't anyone heard of privacy? She found herself asleep on the grave of Minato's. She must have been too tired yesterday.

"What do you want?"

"We were going to the Hokage office and we saw you sleeping by the fourth Hokage memorial. since we saw you yesterday, we were wondering what was your name?" The pink hair girl explaining.

"Kagome."

The raven-haired grunted out loud, "No last name?"

Kagome grew a tick mark at the duck-headed boy. One thing for sure, that boy has no manners toward his elders. She got up from her spot, replying with a shake of her head. Why would she tell her last name to them? They seem to be little brats. She noticed their sensei wasn't with them this time. 

"Well my name is Sakura, and that's Naruto and on my right is S-Sasuke." Sakura pointing at her team. Kagome saw the slight blush on Sakura's face when she said "Sasuke"

'I can't believe this Uchiha still have his fangirls. He's not even as cute as the other Uchiha I met.'

"Nice to meet you guys. I'm going to go now. Goodbye."

With that. Kagome teleported away from the team, landing on top of a tree. She smiled at the shocked expressions of their faces. 'What cute little brats'

Kagome teleported to a forest that she was most familiar within Konoha. Despite her tiredness, she smiled at the peaceful aura surrounding her. It has been a while for her to come here. This was a place that someone dear to her had gifted to her a long time ago. The deers that were near her walked up to Kagome. She put her hand out for the deers to nuzzle. The forest hasn't changed a bit when she was gone. These deers were special. They could sense if someone had malicious intent or not. But Kagome's aura was something that drew the deers in. They liked the warm aura that she had. Kagome sat down on the grass with the deers falling her. One of the older deer let her lean on him to rest. 'I guess more sleep wouldn't hurt'

Shikamaru's POV

Shikamaru was woken by his mother. He groaned out loud, covering his face with the pillow. His mother kicked him the bed, telling him to hurry up and collect the medicine from his clan's forest. 

'Troublesome woman'

He yawned out loud and cleaned himself in the restroom.  All he wanted to do was sleep in a little more. Shikamaru stepped out his clan compound and walked to the forest. For almost half an hour, Shikamaru couldn't find the deers anywhere. If his mom found out that the deers just suddenly disappear, the nagging would be hell. He walked further into the center of the forest finding deers track walking there. He found himself in awe when he stumbled upon the sight. The whole tribe of deers was together surrounding a sleeping woman. Shikamaru was in shock. The head of the deers, Ren, was letting this woman sleep on him. Ren was a prideful, headstrong deer and rarely let anyone touch his fur and yet this woman was leaning on him while sleeping! The deers were special to the Nara clan because of their horns that could produce incredible medicine. Shikamaru was a bit weary of the sleeping woman, however, when he looked into Ren's eyes, he saw that Ren didn't want to disturb this woman. 

"How troublesome." He whispered out loud.

But the woman apparently had sensitive ears and woke up from his whisper. Shikamaru quickly shifted to a defensive stance instantly. When the woman opened her eyes, she looked straight into his eyes.