Issue 11

As Sangius said"the fun begins"

Rochelle and sandria were pushed into the kitchen. Alison, Tate and Dakota got prepared for the fight ahead of them. Tate pulled every piece of glass from inside the house towards him. It all floated around him.

Alison pulled a baton considering her powers aren't offensive she put on sunglasses to make herself look cool "let's do this boys. But remember he's in a human body so we can't kill him"

As she finished her sentence Dakota took off. He slammed his tendrils into Sangius and hit him into a wall. Sangius let his body take the damage. He smiled whickedly at Dakota "wow. Strong. Now my turn"

He grabbed the tendrils that had him up against the end of the hallway and swung Dakota through the wall and he flew into the yard outside. Tate took this opportunity to use his mind and threw all of the glass he had floating around him.

Sangius saw all of the glass cups and some shards flying his way. He smirked. His hands extended in front of him and his hands turned into blood and stretched out into a hardened bloodshield as the glass impacted. It did no damage "you have to do better than that"

Sangius ran straight for Tate, his hands shifted into a blood mace. Tate was too shocked to react quickly, Sangius got up to him and swung his blood mace into Tate side and knocked him through the wall on the left. He landed on the kitchen table and broke it on impact.

Rochelle screamed as she saw Tate go through the wall. She asked her mother "is there a way out of here that doesn't evolve going out the door he is guarding ?"

Sandria said while standing and began to summon a spirit to fight Sangius off "there is a back door in the living room"

A portal from the dead side opened with blue fire surrounding it. Out came a skeleton in armor. It held it's sword up high and charged through the hole made by Tates body. It began sword fighting with Sangius.

Rochelle asked "what does it mean to be a necromancer?"

Sandria told her "if you're good enough you can do that. Why did you and your friends come here?"

Rochelle told her "to get answers"

The skeleton began to loose it's fight so Rochelle, sandria, Alison and Tate made their way out the back door of the house. Just as they made it outside and around the house, Sangius tore the skeleton to pieces. He looked around and couldn't find anyone in the house.

Dakota was just getting up as Rochelle,sandria and Alison who had Tate's arm draped around her shoulder, came around the corner of the house. They met up and made their way to the SUV.

Sangius finally saw that they were outside "where do you think you're going Sandria? You still owe me a spell"

Sandria put herself in front of the four heroes "I don't owe you anything. It's time to banish you!"

She let blue energy form around her body and began to picture Sangius being forced back into the dead side. Sangius had other plans. He ran forward but Dakota charged him and wrapped his tendrils around Sangius and slung him to the ground. Tate pulled the windshield out with his mind and slung the shards into the clothes that Callums body had on and pinned his body up against the ground. But Sangius turns into pure blood and slipped out of it. He turned solid and a portal appeared in front of him. It was made of black energy. He went through it. They all looked around and as Sandria thought every thing was ok she turned around to see a portal open behind her. Sangius stepped through it and drove A blood sword through Sandria's chest. Everyone turned to see what happened and they saw sandria on the ground bleeding out. Rochelle ran to her side and screamed in sadness "sandria! No!"

Sangius stepped over the two of them. He looks down at a crying Rochelle and grabs her by the neck. The other three charged him all at once. Dakota went in for his throat but Sangius side stepped him and kicked him in the head "I expected better from my son. How's Diane doing ?"

He smirked, he saw through Dakota's face that he had broken him. Dakota sat frozen on the ground for the first time he doesn't know what to do. Tate went in for a kick to the side but Sangius back handed him so hard he flew into a stone bird bath and broke it. Alison went in with her baton. She swung and Sangius caught it mid air with his free hand and pushed a blood wave out that knocked Alison onto the car hood.

He looked at Rochelle with his right hand around her throat. He smiled maliciously. He began to squeeze as his eyes glowed green. Hers then began to glow blue. She didn't even realize she was doing it. She just kept wishing for help.

She had brought to life every garden gnomes, flamingo and the angel that was on the lawn. They all ran to her side and dog piled Sangius. He didn't even expect it. He began to get over powered so he dropped Rochelle and began to fight with the angel. She marveled at what she saw. She realized it was her plea.

She looked around and slowly picked up what she would now consider friends who were all badly injured. They huddled together and helped each other walk. Rochelle looked down to her mother. Who was still breathing. She went to pick her up "no Rochelle. You can't. You must leave me and go"

Rochelle began crying again "I can't just leave you. There is so much I want to ask you!"

Sandria caressed Rochelle's face "you have to go. I'm dying anyways. Goodbye my child. You will see me again one day"

With that her body went limp and Rochelle cried over her corps. Sangius began to destroy all of the statues. Alison and the other two pulled Rochelle away and it looked like Sangius had been wounded. He growled and opened up a portal behind him. He grabbed Sandria's body and jumped into the portal.

The portal closed and left our heroes beaten and bruised and driving away with Rochelle looking at where sandria used to be....