Pregnancy Woes (Fluff)

Your POV
I sat on the edge of the bed during the middle of the night while Scrooge was still asleep. I looked down at my baby bump and sighed as I rubbed it gently. I walked to the kids bedroom quietly as they continued their slumber. Eleanor was sleeping with her duckling plush while Sheamus was sleeping with his little toosh in the air. I giggled to myself as I covered him back up with his blanket. I went back to mine and Scrooge's room and sighed at the sight of him. Before bed, he was talking to a female from his money bin and was wondering about the next meeting with her. This in turn worried me as I was dealing with mood swings and was self conscious about my body. I knew I was having another baby, but what if...what if Scrooge left me at one point?

"No it can't be happening," I thought, "Scrooge and I are married with two beautiful children and another on the way." Still, my worried mind kept telling me otherwise that Scrooge is dealing with a midlife crisis and wants to go mingle with other women. I went to the bathroom to dry my eyes from tears falling down. I looked at myself in the mirror as I looked tired and messy hair. "Lass? Are you in there?" Scrooge asked from the other side of the door. "Yes, honey." I opened the door and he let out a gasp. "Lass!," he yelled quietly, causing me to whimper, "why are you crying?" He set me down on the bed and held my shoulders. "I heard you on the phone with a woman. I thought you were going to leave me because I'm fat...." I turned away not wanting to see his expression.

"Nonscense lass! I love you so much. You are not fat! You are carrying our unborn baby!" I cried softly as he held me close to his beating heart. "Now, now lass. I get that you are worried and have mood swings, but know this and know this good. I, Scrooge McDuck, will never leave your side or our beloved children's side." Scrooge rubbed my sides, earning a moan to escape my lips. "Oh ho ho. You like that dont you, lassie?" He began to kiss my neck, causing shivers to run up and down my spine. "Scrooge..." Scrooge smirked at my reaction and turned me around to face him. "Kiss your bajillion dollar man." I leaned in and kissed him deeply, making him return to kiss. My chest pressed up against his as he grabbed my waist to push up against his body. Our tongues fought against each other before I gave in, letting him to devour every inch of my mouth.

We pulled away for air as Scrooge tucked a stray hair behind my ear. "Now remember lass, I will never leave or cheat on you ever in my life." I smiled back at him as I hugged him tightly. "I love you so much, Scroogie." "Aye lass, I love you too." He rubbed my tummy gently, earning a kick in return. "Oh! Lass! He kicked! Or she kicked." I smiled at his enthusiasm and he rubbed my tummy again. "See? I can get you to smile and forget all of your worries anytime." We looked at each others eyes and I blushed at him. "Scrooge...may we kiss again?," I asked sweetly. He smiled back and said, "With pleasure." We kissed once more as he laid me back down on the pillow, continuing our little session.

Next morning
I woke up with Scrooge's arm around my waist. I looked down to find my nightgown off and blushed hard as I tried to find my nightgown. I got up to look all over for it until I heard a chuckle. "Looking for something lass?", Scrooge said as he held up my nightgown, wiggling his eyebrows. "Give me back my nightgown!" Scrooge just smiled as he casually walked to the bathroom, winking at me as he closed and locked the door. "Scrooge McDuck! Open this door!" "Not unless you want to join me, lass!" I shook my head and knocked on the door. "Scrooge!" I just heard him chuckle and water going off. "Fine, I'll join you." Scrooge opened the door slightly. "What was that lass?" I grabbed his cane and smacked him upside the head. I grabbed my nightgown and smiled down at him. "Nothing dear", before putting on my nightgown. "Mommy! Mommy!," Eleanor said as she hopped into my arms. "Sorry, Scroogie, duty calls." Scrooge growled as he rubbed his head before I gave him as kiss on the cheek. "That's not fair lass!" "All's fair in love and war, darling", I shouted back before taking Eleanor back downstairs.