Let's Get Dangerous!

Your POV
My heart was racing as Jim Starling grabbed my arm and dragged me back to the studio. I hope Scrooge can find me as this guy was bad news to begin with. "Now listen, sweet cheeks," Jim said to me in a threatening tone, "I don't want you to go blabbing to anyone about what just happened outside. Keep your mouth shut and we will be alright. Got it ?!" I nodded a bit scared as he sat down in a chair.

"Avoid all of these distractions!", the director came back annoyed, "Stick to our script. Darkwing confronts Megavolt, surrenders, then takes a knee." Jim looked very upset about this as he scoffed about the action. "Uh, excuse me?! I didn't work this hard to make a comeback just to lose a fight to that joker!" Launchpad came back and saw me a bit worried, but I tried to look like nothing just happened.

"Ah! There you are! Hey, did you find-", Launchpad began before Jim interrupted. "Oh that actor kid? Yeah he said I could film the finale." Launchpad looked at him confused and asked "He did?" Jim chuckled and responded sarcastically "Oh yeah. Stubbed his toe really badly. And well movie stars." Jim got back up to his feet and continued, "One little boo boo and they fall apart." Launchpad looked more confused as he looked down at me, worried. "That doesn't sound like him and why are you sounding so...mean?"

I was so scared about this as Jim went to the staged city part of the set. Launchpad looked at me and asked, "Is something wrong, Mrs. McD?" I shook my head as Jim gave me a dark smile and walked to face Megavolt. "And..Action!," the director said. The chargers were activated as Megavolt said in a corny fashion, "You can't defeat me. I am awesome! Surrender and do it now!" Jim took a knee and said "I lost...the ability to surrender to a two bit-ten watt, dimbolt like you!" Jim got up and shouted "face to fist" as he punched the actor in the face, causing him to fall onto the chargers and starting a fire!

The crew left and the director got up to try to cut the cameras from rolling. "Wait! Cut!" Jim growled as he said, "NO CUTS! JIM STARLING NEVER CUTS! I'll film this finale if it kills me and everybody else in this room!" He pointed the electric ray towards me and the director before Launchpad blocked us both. "I am the terror that flaps in the night. I am the overstuffed burrito that spills onto the lap of crime. I...AM...DARKWING DUCK!" Launchpad and I were so happy to see Drake Mallard alright.

"NO!! I AM!!", Jim shouted as he fired the ray at Drake. The shots were becoming more dangerous and close range to the crew members. "Blowing fire! Get everybody out!" Scrooge shouted orders as he held Sheamus protectively. I tried to look for a way back to him, but Launchpad kept me close by away from the fires. "We gotta get rid of the flames!" Drake thought of something quick. "I got an idea. I'll keep him distracted while you turn on the rain machine, while this pregnant citizen stays safe." I nodded as they shouted "LETS GET DANGEROUS!"

"This is so cool! It feels so right!", Drake and Launchpad said giggling to each other. I rolled my eyes giggling to myself as they went off to fight Jim. Jim was surprised to see Drake still awake and ready to fight. "What?! I knocked you out cold, like a lot!" "I don't mean to brag, but I am very strong and resilient." I tried to warn him about the box of explosives he was standing on but it was too late as Jim fired the ray at the box, creating an explosion. "Darkwing!", Launchpad and I shouted. However, he was alright with the exception of being charred and falling onto his face.

"Get...back...up," I heard him whisper to himself. Jim fired at a hanging piano and it fell on top of Drake. "Darkwing!", Launchpad and I shouted again. But, somehow he got up and had piano keys in his mouth and ran towards Jim. "Why won't you stay down?!" Jim kept firing the ray at Drake over and over again. "Keep...getting...up." Drake said as he approached Jim before the ray overheated and blew up. They were punching and kicking each other before my own eyes.

"Uncle Scrooge, get the bad guy!" I overheard Dewey say. "Which is the bad guy? If only one had a blasted mustache." I got up from where I was hiding as soon as Launchpad turned on the rainmaker machine. I stood before Drake as Jim readied his chainsaw. "Shows over, Deadmeat Duck!" Launchpad fell from the rafters. "Stop it! You're not a villain, your a hero. Our hero. No matter how hopeless things have got. Darkwing Duck got back up and did what was right. For Darkwing Duck is bigger than one man.  He is the hope that flaps in the night," Launchpad continued on with his speech as the rain was causing a bad electric charge.

"Umm.. Launchpad?," Drake tried to get his attention, but Launchpad kept going. "Hey dummy, it's about to blow!  You really can't stop him once he started." I smiled at Jim, "Well yeah, he's your biggest fan. Along with my son." Jim looked at me with sadness then back at his chainsaw in his reflection. "I got him!" Drake went after Launchpad. "No I got him!" Jim tried to catch up. I quickly went to Launchpad before Jim pushed us all out of the way from the ray blowing up.

We gasped at the sight as we didn't see any sign of Jim Starling anywhere. The fires were soon put out as we got back up. I hugged Launchpad and Drake tightly. "Well I lost my big break, my hero tried to kill me, oh and I blew him up. Oh what am I going to do now?" Launchpad and I smiled at him. "What Darkwing Duck always does. Get back up," said Launchpad as he handed him his hat. "You know you could do this for real," I suggested. "What? Be a superhero? I mean, sure I'm scrappy, brave, and look great in a cape." "Gizmo Duck does it," Launchpad smiled.

"I am better than Gizmo Duck," Drake said. "It's one thing to play a hero than to be a hero. Do it for Jim," I said. Drake looked at me, but frowned and said, "I don't know, this could get-" "Dangerous?", Launchpad and I said at the same time. Drake put his hat back on and signed Launchpads poster. "You already got one fan. Drake Mallard? Never heard of you".  I shook my head laughing as I went back to Scrooge and Dewey. "Lassie! There ye are! Where have you been?" I smiled as I held onto Sheamus as he looked up at me with a yawn. "Like I said, I needed some fresh air." I did see some purple paint on the floor, but paid no mind to it.

Below the sewers
Jim's POV
It was all a set up. That hack put my fan and that lady in danger to steal the glory and humiliate me! They want grim and gritty, huh? Happy to play the part! I evilly laughed to myself.