Revenge Part 2

WARNING: This chapter contains harsher themes and maybe disturbing to some viewers. Reader discretion is advised.

Your POV
I looked at the evil man known as Negaduck as he towered over Darkwing Duck. "Get him up!", he yelled at the liquid dog named Liquidator. "And here we have the dishonorable Darkwing Duck with Negaduck!", Liquidator said in a broadcaster's voice. Darkwing looked very weak and seemed like his ribs were broken and very bruised on his face. Negaduck walked over to me. "Aah I remember you. You and Launchpad tried to get rid of me. Well guess what! It takes a lot more than an explosion and the collapse of a fake studio set to bring me down!" "Get away...from her.", Launchpad said.

"Quiet you!," Megavolt slapped Launchpad. I tried to say something, but my words were lost in my throat as I felt a harsh kick in my tummy. "Ssh darling it's alright." "Look at me Darkwing! Look into my eyes right now!" Darkwing opened his eyes up as his henchmen held him close. "Twenty five long years of being in your shadow. It was always about you and not the villains. Nobody liked a villain but the fame and glory of not defeating us went too far!"

I looked at Negaduck in a worried way as he held a chainsaw close by his side. "Everyone is going to think I am the hero! I am the one in the spotlight. You got your hours of fame and fortune now I want mine!" "Please stop this!", I begged. Launchpad looked at me with worry. "Mrs. McD, don't-!" He was interrupted by another slap. "Aah so you're the one and only Scrooge McDucks wife. Let me tell you something, sweetie. I am going to frame Drake Mallard- oh excuse me. Darkwing Duck for robbing Scrooges Money Bank and possibly murder of an innocent citizen," Negaduck said as he smiled evilly at me.

"You can't. Please my family is there!" Negaduck smirked as he held his chainsaw close. "Don't worry. It will be over before you know it. Plus you can't stop me nor anybody in this trash of a town. Launchpad is weak and so is Darkwing Duck. You seem like you're about to pop any day now. Or perhaps minute." Negaduck walked back to Darkwing and took his clothes,  replacing them with his yellow clothing. "You see Darkwing. Nobody knows who I am anymore. They believe I am still in jail, rotting in a miserable prison. You are going to be a criminal for a crime you didn't do. I will be known as the hero and you will be in prison for kidnapping, endangerment, and attempted murder."

Darkwing weakly spoke up. "You'll never get away with this." Negaduck smiled as he put on the purple clothes. "Oh I think I will. I got what I need here. I got my troubled citizen who looks like she's about to be in labor. I bring her to her husband and quietly get the money before blowing the entire safe up. You on the other hand will be thought of a criminal trying to hurt Launchpad when in reality you're going to be the one who tried to murder him." Negaduck went back to Launchpad as he smiled at him evilly. "No hard feelings for a stooge. I don't want any witnesses about this so I will have to end your partnership with Darkwing Duck." He held a knife and stabbed Launchpad in the side.

"NOOO!", I cried out. Negaduck smiled as he watched Launchpad fall out of Megabolts arms onto the cold floor. Negaduck wiped off the blade from his fingerprints and tossed it beside Darkwings unconscious body. "Get her into the limo!" Bushroot untied my legs as I tried to hit him away from me. Negaduck grabbed a hold of me and held me close. "Don't you even try it. I got a knife and I am not afraid to use it on a pregnant woman!" We got into the limo as I felt a harsh kick. "Honey please not yet!" Negaduck sat beside me as Bushroot, Liquidator, and Megavolt dressed as normal civilians.

Back at Darkwings lair
Launchpads POV
I woke up to find Darkwing trying to get up. "Must...not give up..." "Darkwing?" Darkwing got up slowly and went over to my side, holding his sides from his broken ribs. "Launchpad. Oh my gosh! You're going to be alright just stay with me and put pressure on the wound with Negaducks clothes." I hissed in pain as Darkwing got his regular clothes from a nearby dresser. "It's a good thing I have dozens of these clothes lying around." I slowly got up as we began to dress my wound.

"Darkwing I am so sorry I couldn't be here sooner." Darkwing smiled at me as he put a bandage on my wound. "Don't worry about it. You got here as soon as you could. I was doing my regular routine and I heard a knock on the door for some cookies for Woodchuck Scouts. Come to find out that Megabolt and Bushroot wanted to capture me and well I got ambushed by Negaduck. I think he's gotten much stronger since the last time I saw him." I got up as we finished with our wounds. "How do we get him? He's already going to Scrooges Money Bank with (Y/N), who maybe on her way to deliver the baby!"

Darkwing looked at me and smiled. "Don't worry Launchpad. We have been through worse... Okay maybe not as worse as this. But we will find a way to stop Negaduck and help (Y/N). Plus I still have our motorcycle." I saw the garage door open as the red motorcycle was still intact and looked fresher than ever. "What about your ribs?" Darkwing chuckled a bit before kneeling in pain. "I'll find a way to get around on the motorcycle. I would have you drive, but I don't want your wound to get any worse than what it already is."

"Dad! I'm home!," we heard a voice echo throughout the lair. "Goselynn is here?!", I asked in a giddy way. Goselynn made her way downstairs to us. "What happened to you guys? Wait! Launchpad is that you?" I nodded as she hugged me. "Who did this?!" "Negaduck! He's back and wants to frame your dad for commiting a crime. And he plans to rob Scrooge McDuck and blow up the Money Bank!" Goselynn gasped as she looked at her dad. "What do you want me to do? Oh the motorcycle? I can drive it dad!"

Darkwing shook his head. "No it's too risky and...ohhh ouch!" Goselynn felt his abdomen to check how badly his injury was. "Yep definitely broken ribs at least two of them. Come on dad let me drive. You and Launchpad can't do it by yourselves." Darkwing looked down at her and hugged her. "Please Dad!" Darkwing nodded as he got up slowly. "Okay you can drive. We have to get to Scrooge McDucks Money Bank in Duckberg, which is a bit far away from here."  Goselynn smiled at us as she got her helmet on and we sat side car beside the motorcycle. "Let's. Get. Dangerous!"