Big Surprise Rescue

Scrooge's POV
I wake up as I saw the sun rise shine on my face. I stretched my back and went up to the top of the ship. Mrs. Beakley was still at the wheel. "Good morning, Mr. McDuck." I nodded lightly as I was still thinking about my lass. "I hope we find her soon. My heart can't bear another day without her." Mrs. Beakley sighed and continued to look out. "Wait, what is that up ahead?", I quickly went to the railing. It was a lonely island with palm trees. "Land HO!", I shouted to Mrs. Beakley as she steered the ship onto the land. The kids gathered around and saw the island before their eyes.

"Its an island!," Webby shouted excitedly, "Maybe (Y/N) is here!" We quickly got off the ship and looked around. "(Y/N)! Where are you lassie?" I continued shouting until I heard a muffled shriek. "Lass? Are you around? Listen to my voice lass!" I heard it again as I pondered to a nearby hut. Oh my stars! This is amazing. Although how is there a little home on an island?

Your POV
I got up as I heard a voice calling out. "I must be hearing things." The voice got louder and I peeked out to find a ship. Not just any ship, Scrooge McDuck's ship! I quickly got my dress on and went down to find the boys, Webby, Mrs. Beakley and Launchpad searching around for me. Then my eyes laid upon the man I fell in love with. Scrooge was calling out for me. I quickly ran up to him. "Scrooge! Scrooge!" He turned around as I hugged onto him. "Lassie! Oh my stars and bless me bagpipes." We all gathered around crying in each others arms. "We were so worried!", Huey said. "We thought we never find you!," Dewey responded. "How could we ever live without you?!", Louie said as he cried but quickly wiped away his tears when he heard his brothers snicker.

"Oh Scrooge, I am so sorry." Scrooge pulled away, wiping away my tears. "Lass, it wasn't your fault. It was that blasted hurricane that blew you off the ship. We kept on searching for you, dear. Oh my, hows the baby?" I blushed and rubbed my tummy. "Doing fine since I haven't thrown up since yesterday." Scrooge's eyes quickly watered as he felt my tummy. "Oh bless me bagpipes. The lad or lass is alright." I smiled and hugged him again. "So how about we head back home, Mr. McD?", Launchpad suggested. Scrooge nodded. "You rest head back to the ship. I have something to tell my love." The rest went to the ship while I was confused.

"Lass, this whole five months has been an adventure for the both of us. I thought I could never love again. Until you showed in my life and heart." He got on one knee and a black box appeared from his pocket. My eyes watered for the millionth time for the past two days. "(Y/F/N), will ye do the honor of becoming me wife?" I nodded happily saying "yes" over and over and hugged Scrooge as he put the ring on my finger. Everybody on the ship cheered as we smiled at them. Scrooge helped me back on the ship and we left the island.

Scrooge McDuck's Mansion
We made it back safely and Scrooge went back to his office. I was always wondering why he always goes to his office. I went inside and saw him rubbing his eyes. "Scroogie?" He looked up slightly, tears rolling down his cheeks. "Lassie, come next to me." I settled beside him and he cried on my shoulder. "Oh my why are you crying, sweetie?" He sniffles before answering, "What if I am a terrible father?" I looked at him rather shocked. "Honey, you will not be a terrible father to our baby." He lifted his head up and looked at the ring on my finger. "Lass, I almost lost you at sea. What if something-" I put my finger on his lips. "Scroogie, that was an accident. You rescued me today. And our baby is fine in my tummy. I think you are an excellent father for our child." He smiled softly at me and stood up. "Ugh enough working for today. I just want to be with my lass for the rest of the evenin'. In fact," he said as he turned off his cell phone ans unplugged his line phone, "I think my lass needs me the most than those blasted business men." I felt him wrap an arm around my waist. "Let's retire to our bedroom, lassie." I smiled as he lead me up to our bedroom, walking over to our balcony, watching the sun set.

I rubbed my tummy as Scrooge put his hand on mine. "Lass," he started as he rubbed soothing circles around. "Scroogie," I said as he kissed my forehead. The sun was setting over the horizon and I was in love with the sight of Scrooge looking devilishly handsome. "Oh lass, you look so beautiful in the sunset." I blushed as he held me close. I rubbed my hand up his chest, feeling his number one dime around his neck. The moon was beginning to come up and that was our cue to get ready for nighttime.

I decided to get a shower and then change into my night clothes, with Scrooge winking at me as I settled on the bed. "Naughty Scrooge." He chuckled and shifted towards me. "Don't act like you don't love it." I blushed and kissed him passionately. Luckily, our door was closed so no one would intrude in our moment. We pulled away as Scrooge turned off the light and I cuddled close to him. He felt my ring and kissed it. "I love you lass." I looked up at him. "I love you too, Scrooge." And we fell fast asleep.