Growing up so fast

Timeskip to 5 years later

"(G/N)! Stop eating my cookies!," (B/N) said to her as she stuck out her tongue. "Mama said I can have some cookies!" (Y/N) walked into the living room, shaking her head with a smile on her face. "Now, now (G/N), I said you can have one cookie, not three," She lightly scolded. "Sorry, Mama. Sorry (B/N)", (G/N) said as she hugged her brother. "Now run along kids and play nice with Uncle Donald." The kids ran off to play while (Y/N) sat down on the couch.

Your POV
"I love my children so much, but sometimes they can be a handful", I thought aloud. "Ye say something, lass?", Scrooge asked as he walked in and settled down beside me on the couch. "Oh its just (G/N) not listening to what I said about having (B/N)'s cookies." "Aye, she reminds me of meself when I was her age. Wanting everything in my grasp until my parents got to me." I chuckled lightly as I rested my head on his shoulder. "Oh lass, I remember it was just yesterday when you first started to work for me and went on our first adventure to the Gold Lagoon." I smiled up at him as his eyes sparkled with love. "Ye managed to turn an grumpy old good for nothing man into a cheerful, loving father. And I noticed you are starting to get a big tummy." I smacked his arm playfully.

"It is not nice to tell a woman she is fat, Scrooge McDuck!" He just chuckled and said, "Oi! I said your tummy is getting bigger, not that your fat. Are you pregnant again, lass?" I blushed as I turned away and smiled, nodding at him. "Oh me bagpipes! When did you find out?" "A four weeks ago when you took the kids to the park." He jumped out from his seat and held me close. "My sweet (Y/N), I am so happy you are bearing another child inside ye. This means that this old man still got it! Ahaha! And you know why?" I rolled my eyes and playfully asked "why?" "Because I am Scrooge McDuck!"

Later that night
"Donald hold still!", I said as I washed his head. "Those little....why I oughta!", he grumbled while I tried to get paint out. "You should know better that (G/N) loves to get messy with paint." Donald just hung his head in frustration as I finished cleaning up the paint. (G/N) came trotting in from her bath, dressed in a pink night gown. "Uncle Donald, I'm sorry I got you all messy." Donald smiled warmingly at her. "Awe come here!," he reached out his arms as (G/N) hugged him tight. (B/N) came in, rubbing his eyes. "Oh sweetie are you tired?" He nodded slowly as I picked him up while Donald helped me carry (G/N). We entered their bedroom and saw Scrooge sitting on a rocking chair with a book in his hands.

"Are ye ready for a story, kiddos?" The kids nodded as Donald and I set them into their beds. I told Donald good night and set beside Scrooge as he read Peter Pan. While he read, I smiled at the baby pictures of our little ones, thinking about how much they have grown and eventually will start kindergarten. "Lass? Lassie?," Scrooge whispered to me. "Hmm?", I snapped out of my thoughts and saw (G/N) and (B/N) fast asleep. I kissed them both and Scrooge sniffled a bit, coughed quietly into his sleeve.

"Are you alright?", I whispered, noticing tears in his eyes. "Aye, just amazed on how they have grown. And soon another one will join them." I nodded and we went out from the kids bedroom before leaving the door to a crack. "Come on lass, lets sit out in the garden." "But the kids-" "Donald and Mrs. Beakley said they will take care of them if they are awake." I grabbed a blanket and went into the garden with Scrooge. The moon overhead was so beautiful. I cuddled closer to Scrooge as a cold breeze blew across. "Ill keep you warm, lassie." I looked at my locket of the kids as they were babies being held by Scrooge. "Aye, that picture was the day we had our kids on Christmas mornin'." I nodded and wiped away a tear from my cheek. "Sorry, I just got-" "Moodswings? Lass, its alright." Scrooge held me close, while rubbing my tummy. "I just hope the baby has your eyes." Scrooge smiled big and kissed me passionately. My cheeks still flare up when he kisses me. The sky filled with shooting stars within an instant. "Oh Scrooge I love you so much!" "I love you as well, my dear (Y/N)." We watched the sky for a while, letting all of our worries fade away with our heads brainstorming on another baby name.