Revenge Part 1

Your POV
I woke up from a long nap as I heard the television in the living room. I looked up to see Launchpad watching Darkwing Duck. "Hey Launchpad." Launchpad looked down at me with a hint of guilt. "Oh hey Mrs. D. I am so sorry for waking you up." I laughed as I sat up. "It's alright Launchpad. I know how much you love Darkwing Duck." I felt a kick from my tummy. "It's alright little one. Sorry mommy woke you up." Launchpad sat beside me. "So how long is the little one going to be born?" I chuckled as I rubbed my tummy. "Pretty soon I hope. He has been active a lot lately and the doctors say it can be any day from here on out. Where is Scrooge?"

Launchpad smiled as he rubbed his head. "Out with the kids on the tour of the money bank. He didn't want to disturb you so he told me to tell you he and the kids are spending time with each other." We heard a bulletin report pop up on the tv screen.

"We have breaking news as actor Drake Mallard, the hero behind Darkwing Duck, has suddenly been reported as missing. He didn't arrive on set five days ago and has responded to any of his messages on his phone. Authorities are on the look out for any suspects and will advice citizens of St. Carnard to be alert for any information."

"What? Darkwing Duck is captured!?", Launchpad exclaimed as he turned off the television. "Launchpad, maybe he took time off to rest from his heroic deeds," I said to try and comfort Launchpad. "No something isn't right. He wouldn't have just not fight crime." Launchpad started to pace around the room and I got up slowly. "Launchpad please calm down. We don't know if he is captured or not." Launchpad looked at me very seriously as he stopped pacing. "We need to rescue him right now! We need to go to St. Carnard and rescue him."

"Launchpad...we can't go there without knowing what is going on." Launchpad began to have tears running down his cheeks. "But he saved us from his evil costar and we owe him one. Please (Y/N) I want to help him." I knew it was serious when Launchpad said my real name. I nodded and said "Okay alright we will go save him." Launchpad got very excited as he went to get the limo started. I shook my head as I felt my tummy with the baby kicking quickly. "Oh don't you start to get excited little one."

St. Carnard
We drove into St. Carnard trying not to break any laws or get into a wreck. "Launchpad be easy on the driving." Launchpad smiled at me. "Sorry Mrs. D. I am just worried about what may have happened to him." I tried to reach Scrooge to let him know, but Launchpad grabbed my phone and put it in his pocket. "Sorry Mrs. McD, I can't risk him knowing what we are doing and he might fire me after this." I rolled my eyes as I tried to calm my tummy down. "It's alright little one. Uncle Launchpad is just a bit riled up at the moment."

We looked at Darkwing Ducks hideout as I kept reminding myself he is an actor, but something about this seems weird. Launchpad pulled into a driveway of some sort and put in the numbers to open the gates. "Launchpad how do you know this place?" Launchpad looked at me and sighed. "Years ago I used to fight alongside with Darkwing Duck. I know you are going to say he's an actor and we saw that on Scrooges movie set. But, I fought along side with him before I got hired by Scrooge." I was a bit shocked by this as I looked at Launchpad. "What? Why didn't you tell us?" Launchpad pulled into the front of the building.

"Because you would think I am crazy and think this was an act of some sort. I also couldn't risk letting my friends be at the hands of evil doers of St. Carnard. Darkwing Duck maybe an actor to some, but to me, he's my hero and a real hero at that." I smiled at Launchpad as he opened the door for me to get out. "I just hope he didn't change any of the passwords while I was away." Launchpad entered a password on the front door to put down any traps. We stepped inside of the building. We looked around the place for any clues. "Darkwing?!", Launchpad cried out. I looked at the pictures of Darkwing and Launchpad together and capturing bad guys.

"Mr. Mallard!? Are you here?!" The room was a bit too silent and cold for a lair with an occupant. "Darkwing?! Come on let us know you are alright. It's me Launchpad and Scrooges wife you met on the movie set." I looked around until I saw a light underneath a door. "Launchpad I think he's in there." Launchpad went to the door, but it was locked. "Darkwing!" He barged down the door with his shoulder until the hinges came loose. "Launchpad are you alright?" I asked as he got up while rubbing his shoulder. "Yeah I'm alright. Darkwing?!" "Mr. Mallard?!" We saw Darkwing on the ground with bruises on his face and limbs tied up.

"Oh my God, Darkwing!!" Launchpad went to him until he got kicked in the face by someone. "Launchpad!" I exclaimed before being held by my shoulders by another man. Launchpad tried to get back up, but the man was hitting him over and over again. I screamed to make him stop until we heard an eerie voice. "That's enough Megavolt." We looked over to see a similar dressed man to Darkwing , but with yellow clothing instead of purple.

"Negaduck...", Launchpad weakly said as Megavolt tied him to a chair. I tried to get out of the planted mans hands. "Bushroot, put her in a chair!", Negaduck barked to him. I looked at him with worry and he tied my legs to the chair posts. "Hello Launchpad. I'm glad you get to join me in putting down Darkwing Duck for good!"