Chapter 13

~Not Edited~

"Niall," Liam mumbled softly. Niall rolled over and grunted slightly.

"Mum, not now." Niall muttered. His hair was everywhere, and his shirt was half way turned sideways.

"It's not your mum love." Liam chuckled fondly smoothing back the boys hair. Maybe they could share this entire, dominance thing. Liam loves making people feel loved and safe.

Niall snored slightly. He was out, he's a teenager, Liam didn't expect any less. So he just kissed his forehead and went to make breakfast for the girls.

Niall got up about half an hour later and his eyes widened in surprise at seeing the half dressed woman sitting at the island with Athena on her knee, eating breakfast. She had basically a sports top and a pair of women's joggers on and it didn't leave much to the imagination. Niall just diverted his eyes and walked into the kitchen to find Liam.

"Morning sleepy head." Liam chuckled softly. Niall chuckled some.

"Morning." He mumbled rubbing the sleep from his eyes. "You made breakfast?" Liam nodded and made Niall a plate. "That's Sophia?" Niall asked softly. Liam sighed and nodded.

"Niall!" Persephone squealed. Honestly, Niall was more of a big brother than daddy's boyfriend. Sure him and daddy were affectionate.

"Whaaaaat?" Niall laughed picking her up. Sophia looked up watching Persephone and Niall as Athena sat on her lap colouring as they both ate.

"We go do something?" She asked softly.

"Well what do you want to do?"

"We see a movie?" Persephone giggled and Niall thought a minute.

"I don't care but you'll have to ask daddy if he wants to, and invite your mummy as well. It'd be rude to not invite her." Niall said softly as Liam handed him the plate.

At least this ones got manners, Sophia thought.

-

Niall ended up taking Liam and the girls to the theatre. Sophia declined gratefully. Liam picked some film that the kids could watch and Niall didn't mind, granted he hasn't seen one of these shows in forever, but he'd do it for Liam and the girls.

"NiNi." Athena whispered from where she was sat on his right, Liam on his left. Persephone on Athena's right.

"What is it sweetheart?" Niall asked.

"I gotta potty."

Niall looked at Liam. "babe, Athena's gotta potty." Liam just nodded and smiled standing up.

"well better to go now then when the film starts." he said. "Persephone, have you got to go too?"

Persephone shook her head and smiled as Liam picked up her sister. The film was still going through ads and Niall was left with Persephone as Liam took Athena to the bathroom.

"Niall?" she whispered moving into her sisters seat for the moment being.

"yes lovely?" Niall smiled. Persephone blushed a bit.

"are you gunna marry my daddy?" she asked. Niall choked a bit on the popcorn in his mouth and he glanced at Persephone.

"well Miss Persephone." Niall began, "I'd love to marry your daddy. when we're older though love. I'm not much older than your cousin, Alanna." he used the term 'cousin' loosely. as thats what Andy and Liam had decided to tell their children. Alanna was Andy's [A/N: so much older than Liam in this. lets say he use to babysit him or Whatever and tada best mates or something xD] seventeen year old daughter, and Liam grew up with her. but if its Uncle Andy then its cousin Alanna. "maybe one day I'll ask your daddy to marry me darling." he said softly and she nodded.