Chapter 15

~Not Edited~

Niall had took Liam's car. He'd recently gotten his license, since he was now caring for the girls. He'd gotten Persephone to school, safely, and he'd taken Athena out for pancakes. Although she'd just eaten a few hours before (the girls and Liam woke up so fvcking early, Niall's gotten use to it now.) Athena was sucking on her dummy, sitting on Niall's knee as she coloured on her little kiddy menu. "NiNi?" she glanced at him, pushing her curls back with the length of her hand.

"What is it sweetie?" Niall asked, bouncing her a bit.

"when we gotta get Persephy?"

"Well after school of course." He chuckled and she smiled some.

"Can we take her yummys?" she asked. Niall had taken Athena in once to have lunch at her sisters school, and now every day she'd asked to take Persephone something to eat so she could sit with her sister, and get attention from her sisters friends.

"I'm sure we could." Niall said softly. Niall really just wanted to get Persephone to like him, he didn't understand what he'd done... to get her not to? She'd asked him if he was going to marry her father for Christs sakes. "We can get her some pancakes for lunch yeah?" Athena giggled and nodded.

-

Niall had a bag of pancakes in his hand, carrying Athena on his hip as he walked into the school. Athena waved at the lady at her desk and smiled at her. "Hey, I can sign in and go to lunch with Persephone right?" Niall asked her. (She happened to be Liam's cousin, and he'd met her on a few occasions)

"yeah, of course. Don't forget your visitors tag." she smiled and Niall nodded, signing himself and Athena in, grabbing a visitors tag for them both. He attached his to his belt loop and hers he'd traded out for a visitor sticker, in which he put on her shirt.

He'd walked down to Persephone's classroom and knocked quietly. Her teacher appeared and gave Niall a smile as she opened the door. Persephone had this musical learning class before lunch and Niall had played piano once for the class, Athena on his lap. "Well hello, mister Horan! Come on in." Miss Lloyd smiled. "Perhaps you'd like to help with the last of the lesson?" she asked, knowing his place in the music industry.

Niall stepped in and Persephone's face immediately got red. "It's nice to see you Miss Lloyd." Niall said and sat Persephone's lunch at her desk, ruffling her hair a bit. He crouched down and looked at her. "Would you like to help me on the piano?" he asked and Persephone just nodded a little blushing. "Athena can you sit and keep your sisters chair for her please?"

Athena and Persephone traded spots, and Niall made his way to the piano allowing Persephone to sit on his lap. "I hope you know I love you, and I love living with you, and I wanna marry your daddy someday." he kissed her little cheek before he started playing a song he was working on. She smiled and nodded a bit as everyone just listened to Niall's piano playing.

-

Niall took the girls home after school and Liam was yet to get home. He'd smiled softly and gotten Athena laid down for a nap successfully. "Now why don't you talk to me and tell me what's going on Pudding cup." Niall said softly and Persephone just sighed.

"The kids make fun of me because my daddy's got a boyfriend and not a girlfriend." she said quietly and Niall sighed.

"Im sorry sweetheart..." he said, he wasn't sure what to say. He never had to deal with that. "Do you like having me around?" she nodded. "Then just ignore the kids... tell them that you get to have twice the amount of fun because your mummy doesn't live with you to get you in trouble for doing fun things with your daddy." he chuckled and shrugged, using the fun parent, strict parent, logic.

Persephone nodded and smiled. "Okay, thanks NiNi."

"No problem babe." he chuckled and pulled her into his side, kissing the top of her head.

-

When Liam got home, Niall was sitting on their bed smiling. Just wearing his boxers. He'd been waiting all day to tell Liam the news that he'd solved whatever Persephone's problem was and he could stay. "babe?"

"Yes Niall?" Liam sighed as he unbuttoned his shirt. Niall explained everything to him and Liam just smiled. "You're serious?" and Niall nodded.

He'd eventually finagled Liam out of his trousers. "I love you." Liam whispered and Niall smiled.

"I love you too." he whispered and wiggled himself and Liam out of their boxers. He bit his lip, "Are you sure we should?" he asked. Liam only confirmed it with a kiss and pulling Niall's hips closer to his own. Niall closed his eyes and He could feel Liam's grip tightening up on him as he settled himself inside of his older boyfriend. "You okay?" he whispered, his breath caught in his throat for a moment.

"Yeah." Liam nodded and Niall kissed his forehead, he'd kept his hips from spluttering, and he'd kept himself from making too much of a mess. He'd kept it slow, knowing it was a special moment for them both. He wanted it to be so special. More special than Liam would've imagine.

"I love you." Niall whispered every time he pushed inward. Liam's legs wrapped around his hips. "I love you so much."

"I... mm.. love you too... niall." Liam moaned a bit and Niall hung his head right next to Liam's working his hips as slowly as he could.

When they'd come undone together, Niall panted and Liam did too. Niall rolling off the older boy, covering them both up. He'd just smiled at the ceiling as Liam rolled over and cuddled up to him. He'd fallen asleep like that and Niall played with his hair. He knew he'd gotten himself in deep, and there was no coming out of it.

------------------------

A/N: [1,015 words]

hiii! so if you like my writing or the way i write or anything can you guys go read Goodbye, Berlin. or Fool's Gold? because it'd mean the most to me. I love you guys and I'm really happy that you guys read this and all but this story isn't my main priority, and I wanna interact with followers. (Because you guys are so silent) and it discourages me when you're silent because i dunno if you like it and it makes me not want to write anymore so...

I think Niall is going to be getting himself a little deeper man, he's falling and he takes care of the girls and he's just such a cutie... i dunno.

he's a cheeky cutie. lol

please comment, and if you can read goodbye, berlin. and comment there maybe bc i love you all.

-Celly Azad