Chapter 8

~Not Edited~

Liam shown up at the hospital around three. He checked her in and sat on the chair quietly texting Niall.

'Babe, where are you? I tried calling the home phone' Niall texted slightly.

'I'm waiting in the hospital with Athena.' Liam texted back.

'Why are you in the hospital?' He texted back.

'Sophia thinks Danny may have been touching Athena.'

'What hospital are you at? I dont leave until seven.'

'New Cross.'

'Ill be there in ten.' Liam didn't reply.

-

Niall walked through the doors, holding his phone in his hand. He was in grey joggers, a white tank top, a grey jacket zipped up about half way, and he must have lazily thrown on a beanie. His sunglasses were on, and Liam just rolled his eyes. He always had those damn glasses on, it wasn't even daylight out. "Ni over here." Liam said softly, but loud enough for him to hear. He didn't want to wake Athena just yet.

"Hey darling." Niall smiled kissing Liam on the top of the head and sitting beside him. Niall rubbed Athena's back gently. "Has she said anything about it?"

"No. Not yet, it could be a rash. Sophia wasn't sure." Liam said softly.

"Daddy?" Athena whined yawning as she sat up and rubbed her little eyes. "I have potty." She mumbles. Liam sighed softly.

"Ill take her, she can like. Go by herself right?" Niall asked standing up. Liam nodded a little.

"Yeah. She may just need a little help washing her hands." Liam said softly. "She cant reach the sink." Niall nodded picking her up.

"Alright princess." Niall carried her over to the bathroom setting her down in front of the "family" sized bathroom. "Go on, I'll help you wash your hands." He said softly, she nodded and went inside. Niall glanced down at his phone.

'She doing okay?' It was from Liam.

'I'm standing outside the door darling, so idk. I'm assuming shes okay' Niall replied and glanced around for Liam, as the waiting room couldn't have been that big.

'I see you are. Thank you for coming.'

'Don't thank me via text message my dear' Niall chuckled and sent a wink over to Liam as he'd rose his sunglasses a bit. He licked across his braces, making the older man blush and Niall just shook his head smiling. The door opened and Athena smiled behind her dummy.

"Washie." She pointed towards the sink and Niall nodded picking her up, holding the door open with his foot, as he leaned her close to the water so she could wash her hands. Liam trusted Niall, but not enough to leave his girls alone with him... yet. If they were together for a while, Liam would trust Niall with everything he has. He already knows Niall wouldn't do anything to his kids in that manner.

-

Liam and Niall both got to be in the room with her, and Niall kept his eyes on his shoes during the entire exam. Liam was biting his nails. "I swear, if he's been touching my kids, I'm gunna end up in jail." Liam mumbled looking at Niall. Niall chewed on his cheek and continued staring at his sneakers.

"Believe me love, I'm not just gunna give him a few bumps and bruises. I'll kill the bastard." Niall scratched his forehead and Liam looked over at Athena who was whining, trying to get comfy, since the nice doctor put a nappy and some sort of cream on her. Liam smiled a bit.