Chapter 14

~Not Edited~

Niall had eventually gotten to wake up beside a brown eyed boy every morning after the tour. Sometimes two little brown eyed girls would push their way in between them, or lay on top of them. Liam and Niall were taking this as slow as they possibly could.

There was no doubt that they loved each other, but they also respected each other. Niall wanted to show his love to Liam to him eventually, maybe not now, but soon. He wanted to be comfortable with being in the family before he committed himself to the beautiful man he woke up next to.

Niall had woken up, Liam still sleeping next to him. he kissed his forehead, rolling outta bed. He'd pulled up his sweats and tied them up, knowing the girls wouldn't mind seeing him in his boxers. But they'd laugh because of the superheroes, and then he again just didn't feel comfortable walking around without pants with two little girls still here.

He'd made himself a bowl of cereal, until Athena popped her little head out of her bedroom, sucking on her dummy. "Ni Ni, I have some?" she asked pulling it away, Niall chuckled and nodded.

"What kind would you like?" Niall asked grabbing another bowl.

"The choc-ate ones." She giggled, mispronouncing chocolate. Niall nodded and made her a bowl of Reese's puffs, setting it in front of her.

"How'd you sleep Bambi?" Niall asked and Athena just giggled, filling her mouth with the cereal.

"Good," she shrugged. Niall leant against the counter, hair disheveled. He looked like their older brother honestly, not daddys boyfriend.

"What do you wanna do today?" Niall asked, honestly when he and Harry were on breaks he got sooo bored. there wasn't anything to do and anything to explore. There wasn't much to do in general. Athena shrugged and Niall glanced at Liam's work schedule, pinned to the fridge. "Daddy has to work tonight, which means it's you two and Ni Ni." he chuckled, setting his cereal down.

"yay! what we do?" Athena asked smiling.

"What do you want to do?" Niall asked again. He glanced at the girls bedroom door as it opened again and Persephone made her way out. She fixed her little nightgown and sat at the table, next to her sister.

"What?" Persephone asked.

"are you hungry?" Niall asked her and she nodded her head. Niall had never, and will never spank those kids. He has yelled at them once or twice, to really just get them back in line if they were acting absolutely ridiculous. He'd wait for Liam to get home and he'd take care of that. Niall put them, especially Persephone, in time-outs or he'd give them a scolding. But he never would lay a hand on them.

He wouldn't either. They weren't his biological children, he didn't have the right to punish them like that. Even if Liam had given him full permission to spank them if they were misbehaving. "Yeah." Persephone replied. Niall made her a bowl of cereal as Athena sat and ate her cereal quietly. "Why do we always have cereal when you wake up before daddy?" She asked looking at it with a frown.

"I've told you this before, the exact reason I order out when I watch you guys. Or we have the microwave dinners. I can't cook." Niall shrugged. It wasn't the fact that he wasn't any good at cooking, it was that his mother never physically SHOWED him how to cook. She bought him take out, and then Harry and him would buy take out on tour.

"But I hate eating this stuff." she turned up her nose a bit and glared at him. Niall rolled his eyes.

"eat your food and hush." Niall said, shovelling another bite of his cereal into his mouth. He looked at the calendar again and smiled, mostly at the little heart on the fifteenth. That was the day they'd decided to go all the way.

"NiNi?"

"His names Niall." Persephone snapped at her sister. She'd started to get an attitude with the blonde soon after he moved in. Mostly because kids at school would tease her about her daddy having a boyfriend, or that she was lying about Niall Horan being her daddy's boyfriend. She hadn't had anything against Niall personally. She loved Niall.

"Persephone." Niall raised an eyebrow, setting his cereal down. "Stop being mean to your sister. What is it bambi?" Niall asked, sitting beside the toddler.

"I have t'potty." Athena blushed a bit and Niall nodded, helping her off her chair.

"Go on, I'll clean you up in a second. I needa chat with your sister." He said, accent coming through heavily. Which never failed to make Athena giggle, because he sounded funny when he did that. She loved it, it was his go to when she was upset. Sound as irish as possible.

Athena went off to the bathroom and Niall sat down in Athena's chair looking at Persephone. "Pudding cup, what's going on?" Niall asked softly.

"I want you to not live here." She said and Niall's eighteen year old heart broke right there.

"Well why not?" Niall asked quietly.

"Because, daddy shouldn't like boys. or you." Persephone whispered and pushed her cereal around in her bowl. Niall sighed softly and rubbed his face a little.

"I'm sorry... I can talk to your daddy and leave. If that's what you want." Niall didn't want to be here if he wasn't welcome with every member of the family. He didn't want want to make the girls miserable.

"Talk to daddy." Persephone said. She just didn't wanna be picked on anymore. Niall nodded and stood up. He dumped the rest of his cereal and wiped his eyes, making a little X over the heart before he went to go talk to Liam.

-

"what do you mean you're leaving?!?" Liam looked at him, flustered and upset. Niall rubbed the back of his neck.

"we cant take this any further..." Niall whispered. God, he wanted to punch himself in the face. "it wouldnt be fair to the girls."

"what do you mean? fair to the girls?" Liam frowned.

"Persephone doesn't want me here, and I don't want to make her miserable."

"Im sure shes upset, she loves you Niall." He sniffled and Niall teared up just watching Liam. "Lemme talk to her before you do anything rash."

"fine..." niall whispered. Niall had sprung it up on him whilst he was getting ready to work and he wanted to let the ground swallow him up as he watched Liam choke and stumble through the rest of his routine.

--------------

A/N: [1,108 words]

so here's an update, after almost five months. oops.

Persephone's a little b***h

Athena is just the cutiest and ugh Niall no.

comment

-Celly Azad