Chapter 1

~Not Edited~

"Sophia... no... I have to..." Liam sighed trying to make sense of what his ex girlfriend was asking him. "Yes. I get that they're my daughters... of course I want to spend time with them..." Liam kept talking rummaging through the drawer his mum kept the batteries in. "I have to work this week. That's why we have this agreement."

He grabbed the batteries he was looking for changing them for his dad before handing him the remote. "Im sure I can find someone to babysit for me." Liam finally broke. He hated keeping Persephone and Athena through the week. Not because he didn't like staying with his daughters, because he did. He loved them. He just hated asking his parents to babysit during the night. Since they weren't exactly use to sleeping without her daddy or mummy home. She always had to have one of them tuck her in.

Liam was a stupid, naive fifteen year old boy. Who may have fucked his ex girlfriend Once or twice, maybe three times in their entire relationship. Once at a party, where he drank wayyy too much. When he wasn't supposed to be drinking at all. That was the time, Sophia conceived Persephone, shes starting her first year of primary school soon. They conceived Athena on the third day till Christmas.

"Put her on the phone?" Liam sighed softly. Sophia shuffled around at the end of the other line handing Persephone the phone.

"Hi daddy!" She squealed. Liams smile immediately brightened.

"Hey princess! Did mummy tell you where you're staying tonight?"

"Yeah. Mummy sayyyy we stay at your house, or my nans house." She explained. "How long am I staying."

"Well ive worked out the week with your mum so make sure you've got a bag packed when I go to pick you up alright?" He said softly. "Ill be over there around eight. Make sure your sister is ready for me as well?"

P's smile grew wide as she talked with her daddy, something thats been a rarity since he got a job. Daddy use to live with Nan, she loves when he lived with Nan. She let her have pancakes for breakfast and hash with her dinner. It was marvellous. Then daddy moved out and got a flat outside of Wolverhampton.

Persephone and Athena stayed there with their father most times. When he had to work, they stayed with nan. "Alright daddy. Ill be ready."

"Alright princess. I love you."

"Love you too daddy... I win!" She shouted before hanging up the phone, so Liam couldn't tell her the infamous 'no I win' he always shot back.

-

Persephone Marlus Payne was named both by Sophia and Liam. She obviously took Liam's last name, she was his daughter. No matter how much Sophia hadnt wanted her to be. Marlus was from Sophia. Its a name somewhere in her family tree. Liam couldn't remember. Persephone came from Liam's love of the greek culture, as well did Athena.

Persephone had brown eyes, and was a little tall for six. She had big doe-like features. Who knows where she got those from. She had a younger little sister. Athena Nicole Payne. Nicole from Liam's sister, Nicola. The whole 'a' sound at the end of Athena and at the end of Nicola didn't rub Sophia the right way so she altered it slightly. Athena, again, Liam's love for greek history. Athena had the same features her sister had. Big, brown, doe-like eyes. They both had brown hair. Which Sophia wouldn't allow to be cut. Although both of the girls complained so much about getting hot during the summer.

It took Liam half an hour to get to Sophia's house. She'd been going out with her boyfriend for their anniversary or Whatever. Liam didn't care. He knocked on the door. "MUMMY! DADDYS HERE!" He heard Persephone's voice and he just chuckled.

"Sophia its me open the door." Liam knocked again. You could hear the one squealing toddler, and the other school aged little girl from the door. A woman telling them to quiet down. She opened the door, Athena and her curls was on her hip. Sucking on her dummy, her cheeks all red and splotchy. "Aww whats wrong princess?" Liam cooed pulling the toddler into his arms. Slinging the little book bag Persephone had handed him over his shoulder, before she ran back inside.

"Sick." Athena mumbled. Liam kissed her forehead gently.

"Shes running a fever Liam. Im sorry its all last minute. I made her a doctor's appointment for tomorrow." Sophia explained leaning to kiss the three year olds cheek.

Persephone bounded through the house with another bag, along with Athena's teddy bear, as well as her own blanket. Those were the two items neither of them could sleep without. "Alright. What time?" Liam asked shifting Athena from his left him to his right as Persephone reach for his hand.

"Two thirty. Dont miss it alright? Please whatever you do dont miss that doctors appointment. Shes been feeling horrible the past few days and I cant get her fever broken." Sophia whispered brushing back her youngest daughters hair.

"I won't. I seriously am capable of taking care of my daughters." Liam rolled his eyes. Persephone hugged her mother one last time.

"Bye mummy!" She shouted as Liam shifted both kids into the car, strapping Athena into her car seat allowing Persephone to sit in the seat without the booster.

-

He took them back to his flat deciding to take a personal day, very short notice. He'd gotten his arse chewed but it hadnt mattered. His daughters did before some old job.

"What we do now daddy?" Athena asked, she was feeling a bit better. Liam having given her some tea his mum use to give him when he had fevers.

"Well what do you two princesses want to do?" Liam asked smiling at them. They were three years apart. Athena sucked on her dummy looking at her older sister whilst Persephone was already pulling stuff out of the second bag.

"I brought Athie's favourite game!" Persephone has really always called her Athie. Liam does it from time to time. But she was normally his little button. Persephone the princess. Persephone had pulled out pieces from a little music box. You had to match the shapes with the colours. [Each shape was a different colour, that matched a slot of the same shape and colour.] If you get them all right, the box played a song. "I know all of it, but Athie gets some wrong sometimes."

"Im sure princess." He chuckled softly, seeing her mothers habit of always being the best coming out a little in her. Athena picked up the red square block and placed it in the red slot. Liam smiled and laughed watching the two of them bicker and play until he tucked them into their shared room. Purple and Pink themed. He sat Athena in her big girl bed [as theyd just recently gotten rid of the crib] and then he tucked Persephone into her bed. Giving each of them a kiss on the head. "Night girls." Liam whispered turning the light off.

"NiNight Dadvy," Athena said behind sucking on her dummy.

"Night daddy." Persephone smiled into the darkness. Only the nightlight on Athena's side of the room was lit.

"I love you babies." Liam whispered.

"Luf yew." Athena mumbled again.

"Love you too dad. Now gooo we're trying to sleeep." Persephone whined. Liam just chuckled and pulled the door closed walking to his room. Its been a while since anyone has shared his bed with him. He was dating this one man called Ed. He swore they would've gotten married sooner or later.

He crawled into his bed, flipped off the lamp and went to sleep.

[A/N: [1,280 words] sooo I absolutely adore Liam's kids. They're so cute. Especially Athena. Persephone is a little shit. You'll all see that sooner or later.

Ive been thinking some. And there may be a few exceptions between tops and bottoms. [Niall may end up a bottom in the end, im not sure if I want to do this idea I've got at the moment.

I love the kids' names. They're so cute xD Athena Nicole and Persephone Marlus. How do you think Liam and Niall's first altercation is going to go? I cant wait for Niall to meet the girls awww. This is gunna be so much fun. I cant. I just cant.

-Celly]