Chapter 4

~Not Edited~

Liam sat on the toilet whilst the girls splashed in the bathtub. He was tapping on his phone screen quietly as he waited for the girls to finish up their bath. "Girls? You ready yet?" He asked standing up to grab towels for them. Athena just nodded rubbing her eyes.

"No!" Persephone whined as she continued to play in the water. Liam chuckled setting one towel on the toilet lid.

"You can get yourself dressed and ready princess." Liam opened up the towel, Athena standing up. He wrapped her up in it and smiled kissing her cheek as he carried her out of the bathroom. This was the last night they were staying in the hotel. Persephone was squealing as she played and Liam sat Athena on the bed as he got her a pull up and some pyjamas.

"Daddy? I look funny?" She asked softly as her sister was all the time saying she did. Since she hadnt looked like herself or mummy. [Truth be told Athena looked more like Liam than Persephone did at all] Liam looked at her as the towel wrapped around her shoulders, her wet hair stuck to her head and he little legs poking out of the bottom.

"No sweetheart you dont look funny. Where did you hear that?" Liam asked sitting next to her rubbing her back a bit to dry her up some.

"Persephy say I do." She shrugged and Liam sighed.

"You dont sweetheart." Liam sighed kissing her head helping her pull on her pull up. "You're beautiful." Liam said softly.

"You daddy. You have say that." She replied brushing her hair back some as Liam helped her into her pyjamas. She hugged onto his neck as he helped her into her bottoms. "Persephy say I do daddy." She sniffled a little.

Liam sighed hugging her tightly. His arms stayed around her as she buried her nose in his neck. "You're beautiful Athena." Liam whispered kissing his shoulder. "Don't let anyone tell you you're not sweetheart. Daddy loves seeing that little smile." He whispered softly rubbing her back. "Your sister is just being mean. Remember what daddy told you alright?" Athena just nodded a little. "Alright lets dry your hair." Athena pulled away and Liam grabbed the towel drying her hair with it as Athena giggled and laughed.

Liam handed her a brush and smiled. She began to brush out her hair as Liam slipped back into the bathroom. "Persephone. Sweetie we've got to have a talk." Liam said sitting on the toilet lid. Persephone didn't look up. She only nodded as she dumped water on a toy.

"Okay daddy." She mumbled.

"Why are you telling your sister all these mean things?" Liam asked softly crouching down in front of the tub to help her rinse out her hair.

"I'm not saying anything mean!" She whined.

"You are." Liam said softly.

"Daddy. Don't blame me." She frowned.

"Well. Daddy wants you to get ready for bed alright. Can you do that?" She only nodded at Liam's words opting for silence.

Liam sighed and stood up going to check on Athena.

-

Liam held both of the girls hands walking out to the sidewalk where they both sat quietly as Liam smoked a fag. He'd gone the entire day without one for the sake of his daughters but he couldn't take not having one any longer. Thats when mister Niall Horan stepped out, a fag hanging between his lips unlit. "Well hello there Liam." He chuckled smiling. Liam waved back some as Athena and Persephone giggled.

"Liammmm." They laughed and looked up at their father.

"Hey. Im daddy." Liam chuckled booping them each on the nose.

"That's so cute." Niall chuckled lighting his fag quietly. Liam smiled and the girls just giggled.

"Who's you?" Athena asked looking up at the man who had addressed her father by his first name.

"Im Niall." Niall chuckled and sat next to Athena keeping the fag away from them. "And who are you?" He asked smiling.

"I Athena. And thats my sister Persephy, and my daddy." She giggled softly. "Liammmmm." Liam just rolled his eyes.

"Well hello Athena." Niall smiled.

"I'm Persephone!" She shouted suddenly interested in the really cute boy her sister was talking to. Liam just took a drag watching quietly, smiling at the same time.

"Hi Persephone. I'm Niall." He chuckled turning his head to take a drag. "You both have lovely names." Niall smiled softly. "And you're both very beautiful girls. Much like your daddy." He paused. "The beautiful part," he chuckled. Liam's cheeks turned red.

"My sister look like mummy." Athena said softly shrugging a little searching for her dummy. Liam pulled it out of his pocket, knowing exactly what she was looking for and handed it to her. She popped it in her mouth.

"Well your mum must be very beautiful as well." Niall smiled over at Persephone. "And you miss Athena look just like your daddy." Niall smiled at her as well. Athena looked up at Liam and Liam smiled softly flicking out the fag before he picked her up.

"See I told you." Liam whispered kissing her cheek. Niall glanced at Liam and he smiled. "I think you've earned my number." Liam chuckled and Niall's smile grew wider.

They exchanged numbers and Liam took the girls in, tucked them in. And crawled into bed himself.

-

Niall went back in after his fag and saw Harry on his phone smiling. "Yeah... I miss you too... Ill be in Doncaster soon... Yeah... alright sweetheart... I love you too..." his cheeks got red. Niall smiled, they finally made It official. He plopped into bed and smiled texting Liam quietly.

'Aye Liammmm'

'Niall?' He replied simply.

Niall grinned widely. 'Yesss its Niall. Ni if you wish xD'

'Okay Ni. c: the girls have really taking a liking to you'

'yeah?'

'Yeah. Persephone wont shut up about you xD'

'Aw sweet. That means ive got their approval right ;)'

Liam blushed, he typed out a reply quietly.

'I guess so.'

'Well, we should meet for coffee on my day off.'

'Maybe cx depends if I've got the girls or not.'

'Bring them with you. Ive got the day off next friday.'

'Alright then c: you set up a place. Text me the deets. Goodnight Niall'

'Goodnight Liamc:'

(A/N: [1,064 words] Persephone is such a little brat. I can't even. Where can I buy an Athena. Niall you cocky bastard.

Maybe Haz and Lou have made it official. Maybe c:

So idk what to ramble about. Chad still hasn't texted backkk ugh

-Celly)