Chapter 16

~not edited~

in the following weeks Niall seemed to smile more often, and so did Liam. Niall didn't like to stay home by himself, if Liam had to work and the girls were with Sophia. He'd always get extremely bored and wait for his lover to come home, in which he always would sometime ridiculously early, after closing.

This one particular night, Niall opened the door expecting his baby to come in, kiss him senseless and then pound him into the mattress (did he mention the girls weren't home?) he was only wearing his boxers and he was about to jerk them to his ankles before he saw the red hair at the door.

He frowned but opened it anyway, only so he could poke his head out a bit. "May I help you?" Niall asked. The red haired boy, more like man, scratched his neck a bit.

"I'm looking for Liam Payne... does he live here?"

"May I ask who you are and why you're looking for Liam Payne?"

"I've got a few days off and I was just wondering if he'd like to go out for a drink. We go back." the man said and Niall chuckled.

"Ed, it's Niall." he said quietly, knowing that he'd recognise the voice once he said it. He wasn't showing his face which was nice. "Liam's at work..."

"Niall? what are you doing here?"

"I uh... I live here." Niall chuckled. "Liam's my boyfriend."

"oh uhm?" Ed started and then rubbed his neck.  "I'm sorry... I didn't know he was dating again." Ed admitted. "I uhm.. can you tell him I stopped by?"

"Yeah, of course." Niall frowned a little. He'd have to tell Liam, but he didn't want to. He was going to marry Ed for christs sakes. He wouldn't have a chance if Liam knew Ed wanted a relationship with him.

"Thanks." Ed said and turned to leave. He sighed and then just walked towards the lift.

-

Niall greeted Liam at the door again, but this time he was in one of those huge button downs, Liam kept at the back of his closet for if he needed to dress nice. He had it buttoned up a few buttons and Niall giggled when Liam grabbed his hands and pinned him against a wall.

Niall smiled at Liam afterwards and Liam kissed Niall's head. Liam and Niall decided they'd switch their roles, they each liked topping and they both liked bottoming. Why deny each other the pleasure right? They were just cuddling in bed and Liam was playing with Niall's hair. "Ed came by today." Niall sighed.

"Yeah?" Liam said, a bit surprised.

"Yeah."

"I'm surprised he remembers where we live." Liam chuckled. "what did he want?"

"He wanted to take you out for drinks... he said he didn't know you were dating again." Niall said quietly.

"well, I don't think that would be appropriate now that I've got my love now would it?" Liam smiled and Niall nodded a bit.

"If you wanted to go have fun though.."

"I'd only want to go if you invited me." Liam smiled and Niall nodded, giggling a little when Liam proceeded to tickle his sides. Niall smiled at him and Liam smiled back.

"Can we go on a date?" Niall asked softly. He's been getting better at the leaving the sunglasses at home thing since he's been with the girls. They'd normally take them and put them on and that's what the lockscreen of his phone was. The two girls with Liam and all three of them had something of Niall's on.

Liam had on this one blue and grey snapback and then he'd had on the t-shirt that matched the snapback and both belonged to Niall. Athena had on a pair of Niall's sunglasses and Persephone was cold so Niall gave her his hoodie and then he'd taken their photo. Liam had to crouch down with them.

His home screen was him and Liam. It was on their first official date and they'd been all dressed up and Niall insisted they took a photograph together. So they did and Niall got to kiss his cheek for it and Liam's nose was all scrunched and it's been his home screen since he took it.

"of course we can go on a date, did you want to tonight?" Liam asked and Niall nodded a little, a faint blush on his cheeks. his body was still tainted pink from their activities earlier but neither of them cared. "Would you like to get dinner and go bowling?" Liam asked. Niall blushed harder and nodded, except the fact that Niall couldn't bowl for the life of him.

-

Liam took Niall out for pizza and then they went bowling. Niall just all pouty until Liam would press up behind him and help him with his form and he'd leave one hand on Niall's hip and the other he'd guide Niall's arm with. Niall just loved being this close to his love. It was wonderful.

Sure he loved when they did things as a family, but Niall loved when him and Liam went on dates. Just the two of them, it was wonderful. They got to be so close. A closeness Liam wouldn't ever let his girls see until the two of them had been together for more than a year and a half or two years, possibly until after they're married.

Niall and Liam molded together like puzzle pieces. Liam didn't have to worry about Niall finding anyone else, and vice versa. Niall loved being a part of their family, and the girls loved him so much. Niall wouldn't do anything to hurt those girls. Niall wouldn't do anything to hurt Liam and everyone knew that.

He's done his best to keep their relationship on the back burner, so that the whole world wouldn't be pressing about them. But Liam was starting to get a little antsy. Sometimes Niall couldn't let them hold hands in public if there were lots of girls or cameras around and it made Liam upset some.

But Niall was planning the perfect way to bring their relationship up, and he'd make Liam love him forever for it.

-----------------------

A/N: [1,034 words]

So here's a quick update for Easter (:

I said I'd update Goodbye, Berlin. today too but i doubt it.

AND I LOVE ALL MY NEW COVERS OH MY GOD. (especially R&B Queen it's so beautiful)

okay i'm done rambling.

-Celly Azad