Chapter 3

~Not Edited~

Persephone woke up the next morning, having shared the second bed in the room with her sister. "Athie!" She shouted, jumping on the bed. Athena whined rubbing her eyes searching for her dummy. That'd fell somewhere in the bed.

"I sleep." Athena popped the dummy in her mouth. Persephone plucked it away running over to daddys bed. Immediately Athena crawling out of bed to follow her sister. "Gimme!" She whined.

Persephone giggled crawling into bed with daddy. "Ill give it to you when daddy gets up!" She shouted. Athena whined as Liam opened his eyes.

"Give your sister back whatever you took." Liam mumbled still half asleep. He and the girls both slept rough. They'd normally wake up with terrible bed head, the covers half way off and their clothes all wrinkled.

Persephone frowned and looked at Athena handing it back to her whiny little sister as she pulled herself up by the blankets Liam was lying on. "Daddy!" Athena whined as she sucked her dummy back in.

"What is it kitten?" Liam mumbled.

"Persephy taked dummy." She whined trying to push her way between her sister and her father's chest for a cuddle. Liam rolled onto his back Persephone and Athena jumping onto their daddy giggling.

"can we go to the swimming pool daddy!? Please???" Persephone giggled. Liam rubbed his eyes.

"Girls its ten-thirty in the morning." He mumbled after checking the time on his phone.

"But daddy you said we could go!" Persephone shouted.

"I did, and we will just let me wake up first." Liam mumbled kissing each of them on the head. "Morning my beautiful babies." He whispered.

Athena smiled nuzzling her face into daddy's side, Persephone giggled. "Dadvy!" Athena shouted.

"Whhhhaaaattttt?" Liam chuckled looking at her.

"Swim!" She giggled and Liam rolled his eyes.

"Alright girls. Go get your bathing suits on." Liam smiled both of the girls digging in their bags of new clothes. [To stay at daddys house] they both began stripping, getting changed and Liam just pulled the blanket over his head to give them privacy.

"Daddy we're dressed now." Persephone said grabbing her hair brush, making athena sit down in front of her. Sophia had taught Persephone to do her sisters hair when she was just three. So she pulls it back for Athie all the time. She pulled it back in a simple pony tail, as Athena sucked on her dummy.

Liam soon slipped out of bed and went to get his swim trunks on, and a t shirt. "Alright girls. Wheres daddys toothbrush?" Liam whined. Persephone just giggled. Athena looked at her.

"Wherve Dadvy toofbwush?" She asked her sister.

"Its by daddys phone! And the picture of mummy so they be back together again." She nodded smiling. Athena continued sucking her dummy. Their parents had only split about a year ago. Yeah she was young, but she could recall mummy and daddy always yelling and daddy crying because mummy brought other boys home.

"Give dadvy back! Make sad." She whined toddling over to get daddys toothbrush.

"No! Daddy gotta be with mummy, Athena!"

"No! Dadvy not!" Athena whined taking Liam the toothbrush.

"Thank you kitten." Liam said as he placed Athena on the counter. Athena plucked the dummy from her mouth, twiddling it between her fingers.

"Daddy?" She asked. Liam rose one eyebrow at her as he brushed his teeth. "Persy say you back with mummy." Liam choked a little rinsing out his mouth.

"No kitten." Liam sighed. "Daddy isnt back with mummy."

"Persy say picture." She chewed on hee finger instead of the dummy. Liam's eyes got wide.

"Princess! Bring daddy his phone!" Liam shouted. Persephone brought the phone a smile on her face. Liam checked his messages and a missed call from Sophia. He mentally groaned.

-

Niall was all spliffed up. He did his hair. Brushed his teeth. Harry ironed his board shorts. Harry himself had a pair of swimming shorts on as well. They were short and yellow. Niall laughed when he bought them.

Niall had drug him down to the pool where the two chilled in the beach chairs. Niall awaiting prince charming to walk through the door. He sat playing on his phone, impatiently waiting.

The door opened, and a little girl in a frilly green, one pieced bathing suit came in. She was followed by a tall man, with dark brown eyes, he had another little girl on his hip. She was sucking on a dummy as the man found a place and got a floaty thing on her before he let her go play with the other girl. That must be her sister, Niall thought.

The man smiled watching them, Niall just watched the man. His chest was toned, he was just so beautiful. His beard, his eyes, his lips, his smile when one of the girls showed him something. It was all perfect. So he did the only logical thing, he got up, walked over and sat next to the mysterious man. "Hi." Niall spoke up smiling.

Liam looked at the blonde, now sitting next to him and smiled. "Hi." He chuckled softly.

"Niall. Niall Horan." Niall smiled holding out his hand.

"Hello Niall." Liam chuckled softly. "Liam Payne." He said shaking Niall's outstretched hand.

"Your daughters are beautiful." Niall spoke up after the two had been silent.

"Thank you." Liam chuckled softly. "They are beautiful." He nodded. "Persephone! I told you no running didn't I?" Liam shouted the little girl looking back at him with a pout. Niall chuckled softly.

"Persephone?" He questioned. Liam smiled and glanced at Niall.

"Yeah like the queen of the underworld? The daughter of Zeus and Demeter?" Liam chuckled, Niall looked so confused. "She takes after my ex girlfriend, and my ex is a real fucking bitch." Liam chuckled. "Although Persy isnt a bitch, shes far from it actually. Shes definitely my little queen." Liam chuckled softly.

"And your other daughters name?" He asked intrigued that Liam had named his daughter with such thought.

"Athena." Liam smiled. "Athena was the goddess of wisdom, and strategic war." Liam explained. Niall nodded.

"Those are both lovely names." Niall replied.

"Yours is just as lovely." Liam grinned. Niall blushed only slightly.

"Can I get your number?" Niall asked softly. Liam just bit his lip and shook his head smiling.

"Stick around another day and you just may." He rhymed before standing up grabbing a towel as his daughters came over.

Niall chuckled, bright red and smiled going over to Harry. "Howd it go?"

"All the funs in the chase Haz."

(A/N: [1,102 words] okay so this chapter is really everywhere but Itll all make sense, with Sophia and NIALL AND LIAM MET YAS. YOU'RE WELCOME.

I think, Niall being the cocky bastard he is, its going to be fun watching him slowly fall for Liam. And the whole cat and mouse game.

So Chad is coming over tomorrow xD I cant wait c:

-Celly)