"Fuck them kids." I mumbled.

There was a deadly silence that could've meant anything at the moment. It almost made me scared but what was the worst Wade could possibly do? He couldn't put his hands on me.

"Fuck them kids huh?" He finally spoke.

"Did I stutter?" I spat.

Wade took a deep breath, gripping the hair on the back of my hair and pulling it.

"Get off me!" I shrieked.

"Shut the fuck up!" He yelled.

"Get off me!" I grunted, trying to throw hands. Each and every time he pushed my hands away, blocking my hits.

Dragging me to the living room by my hair, I screamed begging him to let go. When he didn't I continued to try and kick him to get him off of me. Reaching the living room, he finally let go of my hair throwing me down on the floor.

I got up charging towards him. I reached my hand back about to smack the living shit out of him but he stopped my hand midway by grabbing it.

"You not gone lay ya hands on me luh girl. You don't know me." He mumbled, refraining himself from snapping on me in front of his daughters.

As soon as he let go of me, with all my might I kicked him in between his legs.

"Aw fuck!" He howled, clenching his balls and falling to his knees. Now that he was down, I took my chances punching him in the jaw. Moving his hands from his balls, he clenched his face.

"Yo chill." He yelled, standing up and trying to block any other shots I threw at him.

"Man fuck you." I hissed, putting up my middle finger and punching him in the throat. "And I want my money back nigga."

A new found rush of adrenaline pulsed through my veins and I could feel it escalate even more.

"You not gone touch my daddy like that Cassie!" Sydney shrieked, charging towards me.

I pushed her by the shoulders on to the floor, letting her fall hard on her ass. She looked up at me. I saw the fear in her eyes. She sensed my energy. I've never acted this way towards her but I let it be known today that I wasn't the one. Sydney backed away from me, inching closer and closer towards the stairs.

"Daddy!" Kai shrieked, giving him a hug to comfort him.

He wriggled out of Kai's grasp following me down the hall into my room. Before he could catch up, I slammed and locked the door behind myself.

"Open up Cassie! I got all fucking night!" He yelled.

I ignored his yells, looking for my phone. I immediately called Christin with my rush of adrenaline. I heard as Wades footsteps walked down the hall. He was now away from my room.

I sat on my bed waiting for her to pick up. The phone rang for a while before she did.

"Chris!" I exclaimed.

"What happen?!" She exclaimed, feeding off of my energy.

"Wade put his fucking hands on me." I explained, bouncing my leg up and down out of anger.