Chapter 24

I explain to Carter how it really isn't Nash's fault and how I over reacted a bit. It just hurt that one of my best friends would do that to me. While I explained everything to Carter he had me wrapped in a hug.

My phone beeps.

Nash: can we meet at the café like in 15?

Me: ya.

I put my phone down. "I have to go Carter," I say and stand up.

"Where you going?" He asks.

"I'm meeting with Nash," I say and exit the room and the house and start walking down the street. It will take me about the 15 minutes to walk to the café so I didn't bother to make myself look pretty or change or anything.

I arrive at the café a few minutes early to I go in and sit down at one of the many empty tables. My hair is a little messy in knots. I finally see Nash and he comes over to me and sits across from me.

"Hey," he says.

"Hi," I reply.

"I'm sorry," we both say in unison.

"Why are you sorry?" Nash asks.

"I over reacted. I was a jerk."

"No. I should have known it wasn't you."

We both stand up and walk to each other and hug. We walk out of the café hand in hand and down the street on the side walk and then walk back to Matt's place. No one is there but the door is unlocked. There is a note I the table. It says "when're out for food. Be back later -Matt, Carter,"

Nash and I sit on the couch an turn I the TV on a random station.

When Carter and Matt come through the door they have groceries in there hands and they are talking and laughing.

"Cater, can I ask you something?" I ask.

"Ya," carter says and sits the groceries on the table and sits in the counter.

"What did mom say when you decided to come here?" I ask.

"I... Um... Didn't... Um... Tell her," Carter says.

"Where does she think your at?" I ask.

"Ca-Cams place. Don't worry he's in on this," Carter stutters.

"Oh my God. Your dead, YOUR DEAD," I yell pacing through the room.

"Everything will be fine," Nash says trying to calm me down.

"I just wanna go home," I say sitting down. I feel as if I'm going to burst into tears. Nash sits at my side comforting me.

"Then lets head back home," Nash says and kisses my cheek.

"Really?" I ask.

Nash smiles and nods.

"Thank you," I say and wrap my arms around his neck.

******* * *************** ********** ********

Sorry for short chapter and haves updated in a while. Lots of school work and today I didn't feel good so I stayed home and thought it would be a good time to update.

So vote and comment and follow me if you aren't and yah. Thank you all so much. ❤