Chapter 11

I can hear Carter calling my name and everyone else's name. Will runs to the door, unlocks it and looks carefully outside and then he fully opens the door. I see Carter at the door, and when he sees me he runs straight to me and we hug each other. "Thank God your ok," Carter says and I hug him tighter.

"Thank you," I say in tears.

Carter pulls away from the hi first and I walk over to Nash and put my arms around his neck. "I'm so sorry," he says apologizing once again and I kiss his cheek.

"You are forgiven," I say and Nash gives me a hug. When I pull away form the hug I see the policemen take the intruders away. There were three of them, all dressed in a black. "I wanna go home," I say to Carter and he nods.

We get in the car to go home and I war goodbye to the Grier's. When we get homeI put my phone on the charger and collapse onto my bed. My phone turns on and I have five texts and two missed calls. The texts were from Carter, Matt, Cam, Jack, and Jack. Jack G was apologizing for not believing me, so everyone must have seen the video. The misses calls are from Matt and Aaron. I call Matt and e picks up in the middle of the first ring. "You ok, Carter texted me saying you we're in trouble," Matt says frantically into the phone.

"I'm fine. I'm home now," I say and I can hear Matt sigh in relief.

"Good," he says. "You and Nash friends again?" He asks.

"Ya," I say.

"That's awe-," Mart is cut off by someone in the background. "I have to go, talk to you later," he says and I say by and end the call. I decide to give Aaron a call back too. The phone rings and Aaron finally answers on like the fourth ring. "Hey," he says sweetly into the phone.

"Hi," I say.

"You ok," he asks.

"Ya."

"Carter texted me."

"I figured."

"How's da cheek?"

"Hurts. But I think it's a little better."

"You ad Nash ok now?"

"Ya."

"That's good."

Someone knocks at my door and I tell Aaron I have to go and we say goodbye and end the call.

"Come in," I say and Carter comes in.

"How ya doing," he asks and sits beside me.

"Ok. Better that I'm home?" I say and he put his arm around my shoulder.

"I'm glad to hear that," he says and sheds a tear.

"Are you crying?" I ask with a giggle.

"No. I just get very emotional when people brake into other people's houses," Carter says.

"Ya, right," I say and playfully punch him on the arm. A smile spreads across his face and its makes me smile too. Carter leaves my room and leaves me in my room.

About an hour later Carter comes back in my room and tells me he's going to some random store. I say ok and he's out the door and mom is out shopping at the mall so I'm home alone.

I get a text from Nash.

Nash: you ok?

Me:ya fine.

Nash: what ya doin?

Me: nothing. Home alone :(

Nash: Can I come over ?

Me: sure

Nash: be dare soon!

About 10 minutes after our conversation ended the doorbell rings, and rush to he door and open it. Nash stands before me and I drag him in the house. We sit I the couch in silence and then Nash FINALLY talks. "Wanna help me make a YouTube video tomorrow?" Nash asks and I nod excitedly.

"What's it goin' ta be 'bout?" I ask.

"I'm thinking 'bout using on of Cam's ideas. I'm not going to to callmecam. I'll do callmenash. People always freak out when I follow them, imagine what they'll do if I CALL them." Nash says and I bring my legs up to my chin. "Cold?" Nash asks and I give a slight nod in reply. Nash gets a blanket and puts it over me then goes to the kitchen and brings back two bowls of vanilla ice cream. "I don't think this will help much," I say as Nash hands me one bowl of ice cream and sits beside me. I turn on the TV and start to eat the ice cream.

I cheek the time and its 9 at night and Carter still isn't back yet. I text him and wait for a reply. Nash feel asleep next to me and I don't want to wake him. I try and be careful and walk out to the kitchen to get something to drink, then my phone off wit a text from Carter and Nash is startled awake. Nash looks at me. "I just when're to get something to drink," I say and go back as get my phone and read Carter's text.

Carter: broke down. Be home tomorrow.

Me: ok. Be safe.

I don't get a response so I go back to the kitchen and get some water.

I join Nash back on the couch. "What time is it?" He asks.

"9:15," I say.

"I don't want to leave you here alone. Where is your mom?" Nash asks.

"She went shopping and decided to go to this all night carnival with a few friends," I say and Nash nods.

"Don't leave," I say and put my feet out on the cough and lay my head on his arm.

"I won't," he says.