Chapter 7

I wake up on my own at 6 in the morning and decide to go out to the living room. I grab my phone and charger and sit on the couch and plug in my phone. I get a text from Carter's mom.

Mrs. Reynolds: How's everything going?

Me:good we are going to the Jersey meet and greet.

Mrs Reynolds: that's great.

Me: when will you be home, Mrs Reynolds?

Mrs Reynolds: about a week and you can call me mom if its easier for you.

Me: ok thank you.

Mrs Reynolds: I have to go tell Carter I said hi.

Me: ok bye.

I change the contact from Mrs. Reynolds to mom and Carter walks out of his room and so does Steph and Aaron. "You set an alarm or something," I ask them all and they all nod. I laugh a bit and get a bowl if cereal.

It's 9:00 and we put our stuff in the car and get in. Cater drives to the airport and we are the last to arrive. We go into the airport and we are a few minutes early. Nash said he wasn't going to buy wifi, by we all know he will. A few people stop they guys for pictures and one or two ask for my picture.

Our flight is soon called and get get on the plane. I end up sitting in-between Jack G and Cameron. I haven't talk to them much since I got here so this would be a good time to get to know them.

All of a sudden i hear Nash scream. "I can't take it!" He yells and I know he had just bought wifi. I smile and Cameron bursts out laughing. I start to talk to Jack G and Cameron.

We land and go into the airport lobby. We get out luggage and head outside ware a limo sat waiting for us. We put are luggage in the trunk and get in. I have never seen anything like this before in my life. There are long couches in both sides of the limo. Io can't believe it. I sit by Nash and Steph and talk the whole ride to the hotel. When we get there there are people who takes are bags from the trunk and take them inside. We are going to have two separate hotel rooms, that are right by each other. There is 12 of us so 6 in each room and on room will have a extra person. We decided that it will be me, Steph, Nash, Matt, Carter, and Hayes. We go to floor 3 and to our rooms. We put our luggage in our rooms as meet back out in the hall. "Hide and seek?" Shawn asks and well all nod in agreement. "Teams?" Carter asks. Nash grabs my hand, so I'm assuming he's my parter. I see Matt grab Steph around the waist. Shawn and Hayes will be the seekers. Jack and jack teamed up, Aaron and Carter, and Cameron and Taylor.

When Shawn starts counting Nash and I head for the stairs. We rush down the stairs and run into the lobby. We looked for a place to hide then I grabbed Nash's hand and pulled him to the indoor pool and we go into the supply closet. We sit in silence and then I lay y head on Nash's shoulder. He gives me a light kiss on the lips and I smile. Luckily it was dark in there so he couldn't see the smile. I hear foot steps and Hayes's voice. I hold my breath and wait for them to pass.

I think the voices fade away then the door bursts open and Shawn and Hayes stand before Nash and I. "Hello," I say and get out of the closet. "You do you have to find yet?" Nash asks and gets out of the closet.

"You two won," Shawn says and I smile.

Nash starts to clap like a baby. "Yay!" He squeals.

"Got some news for Hayes says and sits down on a bench beside the pool and we all to a seat on the bench too. "What?" Nash asks confused.

"Jess is here for for the meet and greet and her hotel room is just down the hall," Hayes informs us and I let out a sigh.

"Nooooo," Nash wines.

"She's hanging with the guys right now," Hayes says and we start to go back to the hotel room. We are going to Shawn's room and hang out for a while.