Chapter 23

This. CAN'T. Be. Happening. I see Nash kissing a girl that is wearing almost the exact thing I am she doesn't have a bandana on though. They pull away and I stand up and take a few steps back. Nash looks in my directs and then has a confused look on his face and keeps looking at me then the girl he kissed then back to me. The girl he kissed turns around with a smirk on her face. I recognize her. I know her. MIA! It's MIA dressed almost just like me. Mia Kissed Nash. I keep backing up. "Alex?" He asks.

I don't say anything. I turn around and run as fast as I can. I don't know where I'm going.

I stop and catch my breath. I look behind me and no Nash. I know I'm a fast runner I just though he would catch up with me. Tears stream down my cheeks I walk to a park bench and sit down. I sit and cry. I think. The first thing that comes to mind is Carter. I grab my phone an wipe my tears away. I am about to call Carter, but I can't. No yet at least. Matt. I need to call Matt. He picks up on the first ring.

"Hey, Alex, what up?" He asks.

"M-Matt," I say.

"Alex. Are you ok. Your crying."

"C-come pick m-me up. P-please."

"Where are you?"

"At t-the park on o-on a bench. Across f-f-from th-the bakery."

"I'll be right there."

We both ended the call and I put my phone away. I look and the ground and cry.

I hear a car horn and look up. It's Matt. I run to the car and get in. "T-thank you," I stutter.

Matt starts the car and starts to drive. "What happened?" he asks.

I take a deep breath before I start to explain.

"Nash was at the photo shoot. He got a lot of pictures taken and he made me get a few pics with him too. I went inside to get something to drink. I go back out and he's kissing another girl. It was Mia," I explain.

"Oh my gosh, why would he do that to you?" Matt asks.

"M-Mia was wearing the same thing as me. Except no bandana. That hurt the most," I say Matt pulls into his driveway. We get out of the car and walk inside. I run up to the room Matt is letting me stay in and close the door and collapse on my bed. Did Nash know it was Mia? Did he thing Mia was me? I don't know what to think. I just want to go home. I hear a knock on the door.

"Who is it," I ask.

"Matt," he says.

"Come in," I say.

Matt walks through the door and sits beside me and I sit up.

"You ok?" He asks.

"I don't know."

"Anything I an get you?"

"No I don't think so."

"Sure."

"Nope. Can you make a phone call for me though?"

"Ya. Who?"

"Carter."

"Ya. I can," Matt says and gets his phone out and calls Carter.

I don't pay attention to the conversation. I just burry my head I the pillow. I fall asleep.

I wake up and it's dark out. I sit up and Matt is on the floor sitting. "Matt," I say and he looks up and me.

"Hey," he says and sits on the bed beside me.

"What happened with Carter?" I ask.

"He's coming," Matt says.

"Ok. Thank you," I say and give him a tight hug.

"No problem Alex," he says.

I lay die on my back and stair at the ceiling.

"Alex. I'm going to make dinner. What do you want?" Matt asks.

"Can we have spaghetti?" I ask.

"Of corse," Matt says. "Will you be ok here?" Matt asks.

"I'll be fine," I say and attempt a smile.

Mattes the room and closes the door behind him. I realize something. It isn't really Nash's fault. It's Mia's. I get a text.

Nash: Alex, we need to talk. Please. I'm so sorry. Let me explain.

Me: later ok. I know it's not really your fault. I'm just a little broken.

Nash: ok. We'll talk later than?

Me:ya.

I put my phone in my pocket and here a knock at my door. "Come in," I say and Carter walks through the door. I jump up and run to him and hug him tight. "Where's Nash. I'm gunna kill him," Carter says and cracks his knuckles.

"We need to talk," I say to Carter and we sit down On the bed.