Chapter 6

We all run for the truck after we grab our things and I open the door and side all the way over and Nash slides in beside me, an Matt I at the wheel and Steph in the passenger seat. Matt tries to start the truck, but it fails to start. "OH MY GOD!" Matt yells and I hear a roar of thunder and lightning flashes through the sky. I get out my phone. , "Should I try and text Carter?" I ask and Nash shakes his head no. "Don't bother them. We'll be fine," Nash says and I nod.

It's 7:00 PM and I'm getting bored. Steph and Matt have been talking, and getting to know each other better. Nash is asleep and I'm just sitting here doing nothing. Nash suddenly wakes up and sits up in his seat. He puts his arm around me and I lay my head in his shoulder. My hair is soaked but her doesn't seem to mind. Then I soon fall asleep.

I walk up and Matt is driving and Steph is asleep. Nash is awake an I sit up. "We almost home?" Home I ask and Matt says yes and I smile.

We pull into the driveway of Nash's house and we all go inside. "Could I take a shower," I ask.

"Ya," he says and I go into the bathroom and get hop into the shower. It feels good not to be covered in salt water.

When I get out of the shower I dry my hair as best I ca and put my regular cloths back on.

When I exit the bathroom Steph goes in and I sit by Nash on the couch. My phone rings and I restive a text from Shawn.

Shawn: hey you ok?

Me: ya. The truck wouldn't start last night.

Shawn: Where are you now?

Me: Nash's

Shawn: ok. See ya later.

Me: see ya.

I put my phone down and Steph comes out of the bathroom and sits by Matt. Hayes, Skylyann and Will come through the front door and run over to us. "We looked everywhere for you!" Hayes yells and hugs Nash then me. "We're fine," Matt says. Skylynn runs over to me and hugs me and I hug back. Skylann sit on the other side of me and layers her head into my side. I smile at her and Hayes sits on the door beside me and smiles up at both me and Skylyann. I lay my head on Nash's shoulder and fall back asleep.

I am shaken wake by Aaron. "Coming home?" He asks and I sit up and nod. I get up and get my things and say goodbye to everyone and Steph does the same. I thank Nash and Matt for the double date and Carter is waiting the car for us. We get in and Carter drives back home. I get into the house and put my bag in my room. Carter's phone rigs and he goes into a different room to answer it. Cater comes back I and sits down. "Guess what," Carter says then Aaron's phone rigs so he goes into the kitchen and answers it. "We are all invited to the New Jersey meet and greet. Even you, Steph," Carter says and Aaron comes back into the room. "Yay!" I say and clap my hand like a little kid and Steph jumps up and yelling "I'm special I'm special!"

"When does the plane leave?" I ask.

"Tomorrow at 10:00 Aaron says and I rush to my room and start packing.

I finish packing what I could and Nash calls. "Hey," I say.

"Dd you get invited to the Jersey Meet and Greet?" He asks.

"Yup! So did Steph."

"Awesome. Matt and Steph will have some time to spend together."

"So will we."

"You pack yet"

"I just finished. You?"

"Maybe."

I hear a knock at my door. "Got to go I'll text you later," I say and end the call. "Come in," I say and Steph walks in. "I'm so excited for this trip. You?" She asks and I no happily.

"Good!" She says and leaves.

It is now 9 at night and I have nothing to do. I follow a few fans on twitter and then fall asleep.